IGNORED

Introduction

Welcome Monster Marine and thank you for your service.  At 48  you are still wet behind the ears, not even close to "old age" yet!    I know breast cancer all too well, watched my wife battle it from 1996 to New Year's Day, 2007.  She left me our 10 year old son to raise myself from that point onward.  I also turned into a complete bow hunting madman from that point forward.  I too shot my best buck to date, last Veteran's day!   (not a veteran though - but my father was and it was off his property, nearly a year past the date he passed from cancer).   Let's see a pic of your 2019 buck!  (we love pictures)

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

WOW...... I’m pleasantly surprised with everyone’s replies here’s my VETERANS DAY BUCK

MAZZGOLF  I read your post when you shared the news with everyone on the site be strong for your wife. And yes it was a blessing that your wife was taken care of sooner rather than later.... we had to wait 2 months

JHBOWHUNTER reading your reply really struck some cords I am also I cancer survivor and my biggest fear at the time was leaving my wife and daughter alone, after having testicular cancer and losing one of my buddies 

THE GOOD LORD BLESSED US WITH MY WITH MY OTHER GIRLS

I have no idea how I would of continued

B30D0335-9F95-47E1-A264-6CDA3C5D68D4.jpeg

Welcome Marine!  Thank you for your service, and wishing the best for your wife and family.  Nice buck!  Veterans day is a good day for hunting.  40's is young, but it's when my eyes also went.  Dealt with blurry pins for 15 years before finding the solution.  A scope on a crossbow.