MRMCR

Flag Vandalism

So there is a paved footpath next to my home that leads to the nearby elementary  school..........For July 4th I hung a flag from the 2 columns that are at the start of the path........4 x so far the flag has been ripped down, removed , taken away  , and thrown in the mud/ dirt ........I will continue to replace it for as long as it takes............this morning I just replaced it and left a note on the column......" Please do not remove the flag, it shows our love for our country, if you have a problem please call me 908 868 8236 mike".......then I wrote another sign that says " this flag has been removed / vandalized by cowards in the night  4 x  please call me 908 868 8236  Mike "..........maybe  I can get the neighbors involved, many have praised me putting it up............its just very sad that this is happening..........

• Like 6
  • Agree 3
  • Disturbing 3

Posted (edited)

Trail cam?

I will gladly lend you some if you do not own one...

Edited by madeinuk
Added offer to lend
  • Like 5
  • Agree 2

It is time for a covert action. Plant some cameras and when you find the culprits, its face to face time.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

That is sad and pathetic.

Get some cams up and see if you could catch them and press charges

Edited by 3Blade
  • Like 1

Vandalism and a hate crime from a disturbed individual

• Agree 1

Scumbags. 

Cell cam. 

And wire it up to deliver an electric shock!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MRMCR said:

So there is a paved footpath next to my home that leads to the nearby elementary  school..........For July 4th I hung a flag from the 2 columns that are at the start of the path........4 x so far the flag has been ripped down, removed , taken away  , and thrown in the mud/ dirt ........I will continue to replace it for as long as it takes............this morning I just replaced it and left a note on the column......" Please do not remove the flag, it shows our love for our country, if you have a problem please call me 908 868 8236 mike".......then I wrote another sign that says " this flag has been removed / vandalized by cowards in the night  4 x  please call me 908 868 8236  Mike "..........maybe  I can get the neighbors involved, many have praised me putting it up............its just very sad that this is happening..........

Maybe move out of San Francisco?

• Haha 1

5/8 heater hose beat the   out of them

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Maybe move out of San Francisco?

That worked for me back in late '69.  :) 

• Haha 1

Who cares! Put your mask on and bend over. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, madeinuk said:

Trail cam?

I will gladly lend you some if you do not own one...

Thank you for the offer.........I am thinking to camo up and wait them out............or set up our arlo cameras close to the flag.........its really breaking my heart that someone is doing this..........lets  hope I dont catch them as I might lose it...........

Try this should scare the b Jesus out of em.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MRMCR said:

Thank you for the offer.........I am thinking to camo up and wait them out............or set up our arlo cameras close to the flag.........its really breaking my heart that someone is doing this..........lets  hope I dont catch them as I might lose it...........

Far better to just take the photos to the PD...

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Far better to just take the photos to the PD...

Plus he lives by an elementary school-if he ends up jumping out of the bushes in full camo and "losing it" on some 5th graders they'll whip out their phones, start recording and he'll end up on the evening news :shock:

Edited by Swamp_Yankee
  • Haha 1