Lunatic

So what happened to Rusty?

Rusty was the most prolific poster and the most liked by everyone. Really a key and respected member of our little community. He was usually the first one to be active early in the morning and now he does not even stop by, last time was July 2nd. I also see he is no longer a moderator.

what happened here, what did I miss? What did you do to or with Rusty, I don’t believe he just left on his own. 

Rusty is a smart man.  Give you a hint look what’s happening around you. There is nothing more to it.  Rusty will be back when the time is right. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

45 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Rusty was the most prolific poster and the most liked by everyone. Really a key and respected member of our little community. He was usually the first one to be active early in the morning and now he does not even stop by, last time was July 2nd. I also see he is no longer a moderator.

what happened here, what did I miss? What did you do to or with Rusty, I don’t believe he just left on his own. 

I Miss Rusty too.He filled the void in my heart kind of replacement for Steveo. Hope all is well with him and his family.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Rusty is busy strengthening the herd by artificial insemination making sure every doe receives sperm from mature bucks. The collection/insemination process is time consuming Luny. But Rusty has always been a giver over a taker and his tireless efforts are appreciated by all. He will be back but is taking a break since it was an exhausting effort

Edited by MGHunter66
  • Haha 3

Yes!  Miss him too!  Great contributor!  Hope he is ok!

I'm guessing he's hand peeling bark and stacking firewood with expert precision.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Rusty is busy strengthening the herd by artificial insemination making sure every doe receives sperm from mature bucks. The collection/insemination process is time consuming Luny. But Rusty has always been a giver over a taker and his tireless efforts are appreciated by all. He will be back but is taking a break since it was an exhausting effort

You put an image in my mind, I really want to erase.

Rusty running around in the woods, collecting sperm samples from mature bucks. 

First a Massage, then a "Happy Ending"?:rofl:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Rusty is a smart man.  Give you a hint look what’s happening around you. There is nothing more to it.  Rusty will be back when the time is right. 

His daughter is priority One. How to help her finish her 7th year in college!

Posted (edited)

Maybe he is mentoring DeSean Jackson on how BLM is a Marxist Organization and saying racist things regarding Jewish individuals is not very nice. 

Edited by Batsto

I was hoping to get one of Rustys much appreciated "likes" on my Barnegat Bay blue claw post today!!  

He must have went real deep!!  

Can't blame him w all the political and social unrest this country & social media is going thru!!

• Like 1

He moderates a group text. 

3 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

I was hoping to get one of Rustys much appreciated "likes" on my Barnegat Bay blue claw post today!!  

He must have went real deep!!  

Can't blame him w all the political and social unrest this country & social media is going thru!!

I gave you two likes to compensate 

• Haha 1

I figured he was working on the distant learning for the fall semester. Then in his off time he is probably scouting all my bucks to shoot. 

• Haha 1