IGNORED

Heading Down To VA Tomorrow.

Tarhunt

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Have a safe trip.  Still up for sale?

No. Not yet. Waiting on my mom to make the decision about selling it. There's already three people waiting to purchase it. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

3 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Going down to my mom's place to check my trail cameras. I have not been down there since early January. Hopefully, I'll have some photos to post. 

Where in Va??  I drove down today with my 3 younger kids.  We are in Lynchburg for hockey camp which starts tomorrow at Liberty University.  Older son just moved to Ruckersville.  Saw 2 dead bucks and a dead bear on 81 coming down.  Safe travels

5 hours ago, Tuck said:

Where in Va??  I drove down today with my 3 younger kids.  We are in Lynchburg for hockey camp which starts tomorrow at Liberty University.  Older son just moved to Ruckersville.  Saw 2 dead bucks and a dead bear on 81 coming down.  Safe travels

Eastern Shore. 

The nice 8 point that I was after last season made it through. Have photos of some smaller bucks as well. I was surprised that all of my cameras were still working since January. One of the sd cards was on lock so, it did not store any photos.