IGNORED

Flight Is Booked

Woodsman416

I talked to my guide in Alaska last night. He said, as of now, we're good to go for my September hunt. Obviously, that could change but for now I'm excited. I have an Alaska Airlines Visa card that I've been building points on. I leave Newark on September 4th and return on September 17th. The round trip tickets cost a whopping $12.....for first class!

38 minutes ago, MikeStaten said:

Keep an eye on the coronavirus rules for traveling into Alaska.  You need to have a negative test within 72 hours of arriving If you want to avoid quarantining.  I was told by an alaska resident that they think more strict entry requirements are going to be announced shortly.  

As of now, you need a negative test result in the 72 hours preceding your arrival. If you don't have that, you need to self quarantine for 14 days or the duration of your trip. I be flying into the bush from Anchorage and staying in the bush until a day or two before my departure. As it stands now, I don't see a problem. The state is due to re-examine the situation on July 21st so we'll see.