IGNORED

Rules & Guidelines and Site Changes

BowhunterNJ

11 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

he got his panties in a bunch saying the post targeted females , and more than likely the new moderator .

if a picture of a sign hung in many households offends someone at that level it’s time for me to walk away from the site .

way more offensive things gets posted daily by the clicks here .

At face value the meme was harmless and not a violation of any rules. Did not appreciate the "timing" - announce a new mod, who happens to be a woman, and then right away a post for the men to leave the seat down.   Funny - yes. However - it was right in the face of announcing changes and there was no need to call out one's gender. Not offensive at all, to me or the new mod I am sure...   Just wasn't needed at the time and seeing how things can spiral downward here, wasn't in the mood to entertain what was coming next.    Dan you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on here and other sites as well. No reason to get bent out of shape over nonsense. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

8 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

At face value the meme was harmless and not a violation of any rules. Did not appreciate the "timing" - announce a new mod, who happens to be a woman, and then right away a post for the men to leave the seat down.   Funny - yes. However - it was right in the face of announcing changes and there was no need to call out one's gender. Not offensive at all, to me or the new mod I am sure...   Just wasn't needed at the time and seeing how things can spiral downward here, wasn't in the mood to entertain what was coming next.    Dan you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on here and other sites as well. No reason to get bent out of shape over nonsense. 

Jack you owed Dan the respect of a text or PM to discuss his post not just remove it . There was absolutely nothing wrong with it . 

4 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

Jack you owed Dan the respect of a text or PM to discuss his post not just remove it . There was absolutely nothing wrong with it . 

we were texting - again this is a thankless job and ANYONE is welcome to replace me at any time. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….