Jump to content
archer36

Planning Travel to European Countries?

Recommended Posts

yeah, to see my wife's parents in Barcelona end of July, we are trying to find out if family members can visit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gman said:

yeah, to see my wife's parents in Barcelona end of July, we are trying to find out if family members can visit.

Doesn't look good. I have a Safari in RSA in September. I was wondering whether they would be in shape for travelers but now  I have to worry about them banning me. Sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Supposed to be in Switzerland in 2 weeks. I’d be glad to not go- 3 days there with no free time. Lol 

 

but this looks EU specific. 

Edited by Hawkeye57

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few of my wifes relatives spend their summers in Portugal but they are still here this season........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

A few of my wifes relatives spend their summers in Portugal but they are still here this season........

At first I read it as “a few of my wives” haha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We planned to spend August in France but that is now on hold for who knows how long....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Supposed to be in Switzerland in 2 weeks. I’d be glad to not go- 3 days there with no free time. Lol 

 

but this looks EU specific. 

Where abouts? I go to Neufchâtel every year (except this year). Beautiful country but super expensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Merkel said:

Where abouts? I go to Neufchâtel every year (except this year). Beautiful country but super expensive. 

Agreed. Very expensive. Lucerne is where I am/was heading. 
 

do you go for work on vacation? It is beautiful. The alps are just unreal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Agreed. Very expensive. Lucerne is where I am/was heading. 
 

do you go for work on vacation? It is beautiful. The alps are just unreal 

Both, I go to Neufchâtel for work but have vacationed throughout most of the country. Lucerne is wonderful but yes, the Alps are amazing. We went to Jungfrau,  Murren, and Lauterbrunnen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

At first I read it as “a few of my wives” haha

One is enough...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...