NotJust22s

Rules ??

Where do I find the site rules?? Things like when, where, what can I post in classified? Who can do what? What can I say? What does a Priemim member get? 

Is there one place I can go to just read a set of rules ?

Rule #1 no talking about fight club 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bones said:

Rule #1 no talking about fight club 

I belly laughed at that one

• Agree 1

Pictures, price and location.  Answer PM’s and mark it sold when completed.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJ3a said:

Pictures, price and location.  Answer PM’s and mark it sold when completed.  

Yes classifieds are what YOU make it - help yourself, sell your item.    Close it out properly when done.

As for rules it's pretty simple. 

No swearing.

No trolling.

No hate speech or racist comments. 

Post your topic in the appropriate forums. 

No personal attacks on open forums - if you have personal gripes with a member or members(s) feel free to PM them but any real threats will be reported accordingly. 

• Like 4
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

No hate speech or racist comments. 

Since Democrats and Liberals are a race of idiots and evil-doers, is saying bad things about them racist? 

Asking for a friend...

Edited by DV1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, DV1 said:

Since Democrats and Liberals are a race of idiots and evil-doers, is saying bad things about them racist? 

Not if you say it in a nice way !  :happywave:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DV1 said:

Asking for a friend...

To a liberal almost anything is racist. That’s why racism has no meaning anymore. It’s a spit in face of people who actually experienced it and fought against it 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

Where do I find the site rules?? Things like when, where, what can I post in classified? Who can do what? What can I say? What does a Priemim member get? 

There isn't a definitive set of rules outlined, I can put one together.  Classifieds are open and free to post...in the Classifieds forum.  Premium members are really just an elevated group to acknowledge they've supported the site with a subscription, they get a Premium Members forum (no one really uses) and get fewer ads (primarily that sticky footer ad removed). I'll add the details of that to the Subscription page.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DV1 said:

Asking for a friend...

9 hours ago, Lunatic said:

To a liberal almost anything is racist. That’s why racism has no meaning anymore. It’s a spit in face of people who actually experienced it and fought against it 

Someone asked a legitimate question and you guys had to take it there..........you are going to ruin my ability to stand on my soapbox and voice my opinions........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

If you become a Premium member you get a life time ban immunity :shock:

• Haha 1
  • Winner 1

As long as you have mob mentality- you can do anything. Challenge me on it- I can point to 6 examples of comments that broke the rules provided above- however, it was a popular opinion. 

For example: troll trump- get locked/deleted thread. Troll Biden or "liberals"- anything goes. 

• Disturbing 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

As long as you have mob mentality- you can do anything. Challenge me on it- I can point to 6 examples of comments that broke the rules provided above- however, it was a popular opinion. 

For example: troll trump- get locked/deleted thread. Troll Biden or "liberals"- anything goes. 

I think you whine more than Jack but at least his whining works :shock:

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

How 'bout you recognize this as a hunting/fishing/trapping forum and not a CNN/MSNBC blog?  Maybe you won't feel all that "mob mentality".  Just a suggestion from management....

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2