bucky

The parties over!!!

Posted (edited)

Edited by bucky
  • Like 1
  • Disturbing 2
  • Winner 5

My buddy just drove by and said there was a lot of law enforcement in the area, I would say the parties over:up:

Just now, MGHunter66 said:

I guess cars and batteries were different back in the day :rolleyes:

You forgot the tires:up:

• Haha 1

Great job on the cleanup!  I dealt with this on the Musky several years back.  It becomes a nightmare seemingly overnight.  On the Musky, Mansfield Twp. brought in Jersey blocks to shut down the old road at Penwell and the police came in and moved the folks out.  The very next weekend the party popped up the next bridge down at Point Mountain Road.  

• Like 2

disgusting. absolutely disgusting. 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)

There was always litter but this is excessive and will only get worse if towns continue to ignore the problem, they should of nipped this in the bud years ago when the gatherings were smaller.If our kids were doing this or better yet if we were doing it we would of been locked up a long time ago

Edited by bucky
  • Agree 2

When I participated with the jersey stream team from Duke Island Park down to Somerville we pulled over 450 tires alone out of the Raritan River. Seeing this kind of stuff happen around our river banks is a real problem and the towns need to step up enforcement. Otherwise the river will be the same in a few years. I got to say that when we did our cleanups the local towns municipal departments of Bridgewater Somerville  and Raritan brought hoppers and helped clean and dispose of all the material we pulled out of that river

• Like 4

neshanic had problems with them tossing diapers in the streets. a few locals including a state trooper went to the branchburg pd and told them if they dont take of it. then they will. never saw them parked on pearl street after that, and never saw another diaper. 

I really wish the townships wouldnt improve access to alot of these places..thats in part where the problem begins.  Neshanic station now has  a trail along the river.  Not surprisingly now  have seen a significant increase in trash along the banks. 

Puke. 

Disgraceful. 

Honorable job on the cleanup!!  True patriots!!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, bucky said:

There was always litter but this is excessive and will only get worse if towns continue to ignore the problem, they should of nipped this in the bud years ago when the gatherings were smaller.If our kids were doing this or better yet if we were doing it we would of been locked up a long time ago

Correct! These people are doing it right in your face and don't care a rats ass about what you think!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)

What a shame.  It's like a third world country.

Edited by Gunsmoke
  • Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Gunsmoke said:

What a shame.  It's like a third world country.

looks like it doesnt it

2 hours ago, Scotty155 said:

I really wish the townships wouldnt improve access to alot of these places..thats in part where the problem begins.  Neshanic station now has  a trail along the river.  Not surprisingly now  have seen a significant increase in trash along the banks. 

where?