Michael Britt

The truth about "race"

Posted (edited)

Answers In Genesis has a host of fascinating videos on science and natural history from a biblical perspective. They also run the Creation Museum, which features a life-sized replica of Noah's Ark in Kentucky.

Edited by Michael Britt

Next time I go to visit my racehorses in Kentucky I may stop and visit the Ark.........

• Like 1

Great video.

For the record, genetically there's only one race and there's only one skin color.  We are all brown.  Six genes (alleles) determine how much pigment your body produces.  If you have 6 dominant genes you make the maximum amount of pigment and you are very dark,  but you are brown.  If you have 6 recessive genes you make the minimum amount of pigment, but you are still brown.

We are all the same color and all the same race.  

4 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Great video.

For the record, genetically there's only one race and there's only one skin color.  We are all brown.  Six genes (alleles) determine how much pigment your body produces.  If you have 6 dominant genes you make the maximum amount of pigment and you are very dark,  but you are brown.  If you have 6 recessive genes you make the minimum amount of pigment, but you are still brown.

and according to Paleoanthropologists, we all originated from east Africa 

1 hour ago, Merkel said:

and according to Paleoanthropologists, we all originated from east Africa 

Not me. I'm from Jersey City.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:
1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Great video.

You alive !!! Thank Good!!!

Edited by Lunatic
  • Haha 1