BHC

More BS From Murphy Towards State Workers

13 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

It's not my opinion it is a scientific fact that a .10 micron covid particle will fit thru anything with a larger opening.  Its a fact that covid can pass thru all current masks including the n95 mask.  

Not an opinion it's a fact!

If you read what the cdc says you will see they say masks MAY help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.  Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.

The cdc doesn't mention the fact that touching covid Infected masks CAN spread the virus or that with each breath particles are pushed thru masks. 

But you can believe whatever you want!  You surely wouldn't sell much if you State facts to your customers.  

Just like wearing a condom may prevent pregnancy. Too bad we see evidence what one failure of that condom brings to the world- Nickmarch.

So your own post actually states MOST LIKELY to reduce the spread of CV19. If you had zero odds of surviving cancer or 10% of surviving cancer- I think you would choose the one you at least have a chance with. You really do like to disagree with anybody and anything don't you.?

I use the term jail guard, but let me school you and others that have no idea what you preach.....Every state is different with terms of what a CO is....PA they have no law enforcement powers, yet in NJ well before the title change we had it. 

Just after 9/11 I was assigned to the Twin Towers along with a group of others, then after about 2 months our new assignment was Newark Airport, NJ Transit Trains/Buses,patrols of cities, POPE and President visits, Riots/protest, patrols here in NJ and in other states after hurricanes, Super Bowl.....None of you don't even how big this dept is, how many different special dept we have, in fact we train and/or train with some of the best in the state and nation.........But we are jail guards .....I can keep going but it will fall on deaf ears.....

5 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So your own post actually states MOST LIKELY to reduce the spread of CV19

Where I used MAY and MOST LIKELY were copy/pastes from the CDC website.  

May and MOST LIKELY aren't very reassuring when you apply science facts about particle sizes.  The cdc also doesn't mention touching the masks and spreading covid. Kind of strange being that it is common sense.   

Not sure if this is off topic, but does anyone know if it's legal to bait turkeys?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

I had no idea!! So when you are at work they call you to go to domestic violence case, bank robbery, breaking and entry, bar fights and cats in a tree?

Ummm we have gotten called to help in bank robbery, and other situations to help in apprehension of criminals.....we are , myself included trained in Mass shooting situation, last one I took part of was October....we have the biggest K9 unit in the state, the dept isn't just working the jails, it's far more then what it once was

1 minute ago, BHC said:

Ummm we have gotten called to help in bank robbery, and other situations to help in apprehension of criminals.....we are , myself included trained in Mass shooting situation, last one I took part of was October....we have the biggest K9 unit in the state, the dept isn't just working the jails, it's far more then what it once was

Ok man:up:

MGHUNTER66 your opinion means nothing to me

17 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I will disagree with you on who and how it affects people. One of my customers is early 40's and runs cooper river every day. She felt sick and went and got tested. 4 days later she got confirmation she was positive. Two days after that she said she thought she was finished. She truly felt like she was going to die. She had no underlying conditions and was in good shape. 

We don't have to agree what the best thing to do is but I will continue to take my guidance from the CDC (science) over some guy on the internet. You say that losing your job is worse than covid. Well you own your own company. If you died from covid- aren't your employees without a job?  Same goes for the bar owner or the restaurant owner in many cases.

Not contradicting the fact that said customer felt like she was going to die,  but people do take sickness and pain differently.  Ex.  People with broken ribs say they cant move or breath.  Well I broke 2 3 and number 4 ribs and punctured a lung.  Yes it hurt like hell but I drove myself to the hospital as I had no choice.  

Was she on a respirator or stayed at home sick.  These answers can prove my point right or prove it wrong again just wondering.

I to know someone that was very healthy, in December had pneumonia  than got covid and was on respirator for several weeks than rehab.  But the pneumonia is what was the major contributing factor

It all changed once Jack Tehrun took over running the dept, back in 1996 or 97

4 minutes ago, BHC said:

MGHUNTER66 your opinion means nothing to me

Great, I can sleep at night knowing when the chips are down and serious stuff is about to go down they won’t call the cops, swat or the national guard. They simply call the jailguards, an elite staff of superheroes :rofl:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Not contradicting the fact that said customer felt like she was going to die,  but people do take sickness and pain differently.  Ex.  People with broken ribs say they cant move or breath.  Well I broke 2 3 and number 4 ribs and punctured a lung.  Yes it hurt like hell but I drove myself to the hospital as I had no choice.  

Was she on a respirator or stayed at home sick.  These answers can prove my point right or prove it wrong again just wondering.

I to know someone that was very healthy, in December had pneumonia  than got covid and was on respirator for several weeks than rehab.  But the pneumonia is what was the major contributing factor

She was hospitalized but not sure of respirator. I agree people do have different tolerance for pain. I took her for what it was worth because she is a healthcare provider. So it wasn't like some cashier saying she felt like she was going to die. This was a healthcare provider who thought she was actually dying.  The person you know with pnmeumonia- did they tell him what type he had? There are 5 types. I know someone who was diagnosed in January but they could not tell what type he had. So very possible it was covid but nobody knew back then it had already arrived on our shores. And we did not have a test in January anyway.