IGNORED

Another Area Ruined !

Mink

9 minutes ago, rgw said:

Hand full of years ago I fished 3 bridges with my boy. Tons of Mexicans, swimming, fishing, castnetting, partying, drinking snaking pot, they kept every fish. Park ranger came down and walked up to me and the boys and was checking us out, I said your joking right, all the violations in plain sight and you come check us out, he said sorry but not worth going after them because they all give fake names and won't pay fines anyway, me being pissed was a understatement

I have been in your shoes. I actually couldn’t believe it. 

AWM

15 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

1. Still nothing racial 

2. how many illegals are in this group, none?

i bet many and if we enforced our immigration laws, instead of making this a racial issue, the problem would not be as bad 

like clockwork you can not see one inch beyond the silly liberal sensitivity that borders on stupidity. 

Really? easy to say behind a keyboard. I wonder if anyone would be willing to defend the statement to their employers? ya no big talkers now.....

You have NO idea if there are illegal immigrants on here. Also- what does that have to do with anything? Maybe...just maybe if people in these communities had proper areas to swim/access to lakes, ect it wouldnt be an issue. Again- immigration status and people littering do not go hand in hand. Seeing a video of spanish speaking people and assuming they are illegal is 100% racial. 

Edited by Hawkeye57

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

really? you know their immigration status? At least MArsh doesnt hide his racism..

Yes I do.  All illegal sucking off of hard working Americans.

What does immigration status have to do with racism???  Oh forget it I'm sure that myself and many others won't understand.  

4 minutes ago, mikejd said:

Won't be bad if they just cleaned up after themselves. I'm sick of having to carry a box of construction bags in my truck to clean up other peoples mess. And yes it always seams to be the illegals weather some of you want to hear it or not.

im not arguing people being trashy. I agree it is the worst to have to clean up after others. But you cant just assume every person their is an illegal immigrant 

Just now, nickmarch said:

Yes I do.  All illegal sucking off of hard working Americans.

What does immigration status have to do with racism???  Oh forget it I'm sure that myself and many others won't understand.  

you are joking right? do you question the white kids staus? no you dont...but guess what- in wildwood there is a major population of white illegals. they come for the boardwalk work and dont leave...

4 minutes ago, mikejd said:

Won't be bad if they just cleaned up after themselves. I'm sick of having to carry a box of construction bags in my truck to clean up other peoples mess. And yes it always seams to be the illegals weather some of you want to hear it or not.

The people who do that, do the same where they live.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

you are joking right? do you question the white kids staus? no you dont...but guess what- in wildwood there is a major population of white illegals. they come for the boardwalk work and dont leave...

What white kids?  There wasnt one white kid in three classes walking to the athletic field.  And talk about a racist statement!  You are basing your thoughts on color I am basing my statement on the short length of their neck.  

There is no major or minor populations of "white" kids who come here legally with work visas and stay.  The ones who do stay go to Boston, Philadelphia or NY.  They don't come to have kids and suck up hard working Americans tax money.  

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Really? easy to say behind a keyboard. I wonder if anyone would be willing to defend the statement to their employers? ya no big talkers now.....

You have NO idea if there are illegal immigrants on here. Also- what does that have to do with anything? Maybe...just maybe if people in these communities had proper areas to swim/access to lakes, ect it wouldnt be an issue. Again- immigration status and people littering do not go hand in hand. Seeing a video of spanish speaking people and assuming they are illegal is 100% racial. 

You are silly to think there are no illegals in there and if there are than it has everything to do with this problem. People who should not even be hare, using 0which is bad enough, and abusing our natural resources. The reason we feel the way we do, watching this video, is becauue we have HUGE illegal immigration problem and our assumption there are many illegals in the group is 100% correct.
As to your comment about my, or our employees you have lost your mind.

Edited by Lunatic

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

You are silly to think there no illegals in there and if there are than it has everything to do with this problem. People who should not even be hare, using 0which is bad enough, and abusing our natural resources. The reason we feel the way we do, watching this video, is becauue we have HUGE illegal immigration problem and are assumption there are many illegals in the group is 100% correct.
As to your comment about my, or our employees you have lost your mind.

dude im not saying every person is legal- but assuming they are illegal with only seeing a video is wrong. Lost my mind? it was a point that easily could be made about a lot of comments on here- people run their mouths bc they are behind a keyboard- thats common amongst ever internet forum lol. 

Unless you are ICE and were there- you cannot be 100% sure. :up:

I respect your point and your "frustration" with Illegal immigration. However, the comment (not made by you) wasnt needed. we could be angry with these people in the video for destroying natural reseources without bringin up their immigration status

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

dude im not saying every person is legal- but assuming they are illegal with only seeing a video is wrong. Lost my mind? it was a point that easily could be made about a lot of comments on here- people run their mouths bc they are behind a keyboard- thats common amongst ever internet forum lol. 

Unless you are ICE and were there- you cannot be 100% sure. :up:

I respect your point and your "frustration" with Illegal immigration. However, the comment (not made by you) wasnt needed. we could be angry with these people in the video for destroying natural reseources without bringin up their immigration status

Stop being a Pu%^y with your ridiculous sensitivity. WTF did he say that was so horrible?

Just now, Lunatic said:

Stop being a Pu%^y with your ridiculous sensitivity. WTF did he say that was so horrible?

I am not sensitive- it doesnt bother me one bit how people think. Just a healthy conscious pointing out statements that are wrong.