Batsto

Does anyone miss Pro Baseball?

could care less, I normally dont watch or go to games until October, even then, there are so many other things I'd rather do than catch a game!

Yes , big baseball fan . Loved playing and coaching . But if they start this kneeling crap , I’m out !  Let’s go Mets 

• Like 2

Mets fan and usually go to a Phillies game for a bus trip w pals to catch up w everyone. 

But I'm not losing sleep over the short season. Its nice to turn on a game w a beer n chips once in a while....but been very busy round the house...so don't miss it too much. 

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't mind watching a couple of innings of Yankee baseball most nights. 

The NFL network is making me nauseous. 

Edited by Gunsmoke

Yes, I miss baseball, Yankee fan here!  The Astros and Red Sox's should be stripped of their recent World Series Championship!  Cheating bastards!

If MLB starts kneeling, I'm out,  just like football.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I was leaning toward lifetime ban...

You guys would miss me. 

Posted (edited)

The only sport I really watch is Champions League Soccer..........( oh and girl watching is one of my favorite sports )........

Edited by MRMCR

On 6/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, Bucksnbows said:

That almost got you a 2 day ban!  :) 

This is good moderation!!

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I haven't watched a game in years. Are the players mostly jerkoffs, like the NFL and NBA? Or, are they mostly kinda normal people, just making a ridiculous amount of money playing a baseball game 6 days a week?

I'm down to watching bull riding, steer wrestling, and such on the Cowboy Channel. Women's beach volleyball, too. Those girls from Brazil have especially great volleyball skills.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I miss the hell out of it. Mostly in person . The sound of a clean homer. A great double play. The beautiful fans. Seeing the same people in our row. Pricy but burned into my mind. Don't know how I would feel if the National Anthem was protested though.

• Like 3

im not a fan of sports. i think they are overpaid big time. all that money should go else where. 

that being said, i did meet derek jeter at newark airport, he was landing from spring training. nicest guys in the world. all i had was a piece of mail, but he wrote "to kyle, derek jeter". he was very friendly, down to earth guy. i still have it now locked away

i of course watched his last game before retiring. and ill sometimes watch baseball(mainly yankees) but i dont go out of my way to watch it.  if its on, i may tune in. but really dont watch tv or sports to begin with.

i also think hockey players are WAY under paid. these poor bastards play hockey with broken teeth, broken ribs, broken everything meanwhile a basketball player has to be carried off the court for a cramp?:headscratch: