IGNORED

Andover hunt and fish for sale

nickyan04

ANDOVER HUNT & FISH FOR SALE

*Fastest Growing Sport Shop for Guns, Ammo, Archery, Fishing and all your Hunting Needs!
*Top Google Ranking 
*4,000 Plus Facebook Followers, Email Marketing, POS System, Security System
* Full Archery Shop ,Bow Press, Bait Tanks With Chiller/ Cooler, Line Spooler
*FaceBook & Instagram
* Kayak & Boat Rentals, Kids Fishing Camp, 
*Guided Hunts & Guided Fishing 
* PRIME LOCATION
* Loyal Customer Base
*FFL 
* Reasonably Priced with FFL TRANSITION

Call (917)-655-0031 If Qualified

• 3 weeks later...

ANDOVER HUNT & FISH FOR SALE

*Fastest Growing Sport Shop for Guns, Ammo, Archery, Fishing and all your Hunting Needs!
*Top Google Ranking 
*4,000 Plus Facebook Followers, Email Marketing, POS System, Security System
* Full Archery Shop ,Bow Press, Bait Tanks With Chiller/ Cooler, Line Spooler
*FaceBook & Instagram
* Kayak & Boat Rentals, Kids Fishing Camp, 
*Guided Hunts & Guided Fishing 
* PRIME LOCATION
* Loyal Customer Base
*FFL 
* Reasonably Priced with FFL TRANSITION

Call (917)-655-0031 If Qualified

Kind of a tough sale from what I have heard the owner of the property is selling the entire property. So depending on who buys it and what they plan on doing with the property it is a pretty big risk for someone looking to buy that store unless they can swing buying the whole property. Sorry to hear it is for sale and hopefully someone can buy it and keep it going.

11 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

The reality of it , everybody now a days are buying online. so the mom  and pop stores are going out of business. 

Not entirely true.  Who do you think they are buying from?  Remember, Amazon is not a manufacturer.  Small mom and pop businesses are shipping products around the world these days, or at least the ones looking to survive are.    

7 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Not entirely true.  Who do you think they are buying from?  Remember, Amazon is not a manufacturer.  Small mom and pop businesses are shipping products around the world these days, or at least the ones looking to survive are.    

That's a bingo. It's a battle between Amazon and Walmart.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, Merkel said:

And many analysts believe Walmart could win the battle 

While I am certainly no analyst, I'm not sure I would bet the ranch on that.  Walmart is too beholden to their brick and mortar stores.  Yes, they do a great job selling on the internet, but they don't sell everything like Amazon does, just items typically carried by their brick and mortar stores.  Amazon has no boundaries.  

8 minutes ago, Merkel said:

And many analysts believe Walmart could win the battle 

You can walk into a Walmart store but you can't walk into an Amazon store.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

While I am certainly no analyst, I'm not sure I would bet the ranch on that.  Walmart is too beholden to their brick and mortar stores.  Yes, they do a great job selling on the internet, but they don't sell everything like Amazon does, just items typically carried by their brick and mortar stores.  Amazon has no boundaries.  

Yeah, I’m not sure who will win but the fight is for the last mile as “free” shipping costs eat into their margins substantially. Walmart has like stores within a few miles of most people in this country. Amazon has made some retail acquisitions to catch up.