IGNORED

The Brownie Truck Delivered Today

BHC

I just pulled into my driveway from having dinner with the family when UPS pulled up  at 0630, he was delivering my Zombie Bolts, they look  very good but range time will be the test to see how they are from my crossbow.

The other package was my new cellular camera, Ridgetec Lookout Duel with the camlock box and heavy duty swivel mount.  Herd360 shipped it quickly and it was packed very well plenty of bubble wrap by them.

Upon opening the Camlock box and the swivel mount are typical great quality from them, been using their lock boxes for years.

The camera itself was packed very well in the manufacturer's box, plastic covering the lens,  and IR lights (black out) both antennas packed separate in plastic, two sim cards Verizon & AT&T.

I don't own a cellular camera to compare.....

The camera seems very light weight, yet it's very well made, the door latch is solid and locks in place without any play once locked, to the left of the on board screen is the the SD Card and Sim card slots....buttons are solid and easy to read. If I have time this week I will set it up and head up to my area and put it out

Resized_20200626_184617.jpeg

Resized_20200626_184605.jpeg

Resized_20200626_184640.jpeg

Resized_20200626_185137.jpeg

Resized_20200626_185209.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Delivered nothing until we get to see some pictures 

set it up in your back yard for a day to see how it works and how to properly make all adjustments 

good luck 

I will a day or two before putting out in the woods