IGNORED

Looking for 20 ga accutips

9 minutes ago, Costam07 said:

Anyone know where I'd be able to find some Remington accutips 20 ga 3 inch tried looking online but seems  like everyone is out of stock.

Thanks in advance

https://www.andoverhuntandfish.com

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 minutes ago, Costam07 said:

Thanks guys I will check some of the others... but I already checked buds and Andover both are out of stock

Nice site here eh we try to help. Patience grasshopper. Factors are doing the best they can, overwhelming supply and demand. Accu tips,on the honey do list.They WILL be available soon!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Im patient sir, just trying to help a friends son out hes learning to shoot and his father got him a savage 20 gauge asked if I could help out. So we have been shooting for 2 or 3 weeks now just trying to get him dialed in. But appreciate all the help guys.

Davis Sport Shop in NY

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."