IGNORED

Raritan Back Bay Fluke'in

bucky

Was a complete bust today,fished my way out on the red side to the 30 can,fished my way back on the green side, hit the triangle ,hit the mouth of the Raritan river and fished my way up the Authur Kill to the ramp and called it a day. We caught two shorts and saw a handful of shorts caught by others. I think its time to book a trip up north already:up:

Edited by bucky

Any one know if or when the party  boats will be going out

They are already sailing, but the fishing out front is just as bad. I flipped a coin between the Navesink and the back bay,I guess I should of hit the Nav:hmmmer:

Edited by bucky

Just because there’s no bite  don’t mean the fish aren’t. There spawning and doing there thing and just not feeding. Back when I was a kid I had a skiff and pull a trawl at nite in the bay cach I he crap out of them go back with hook and line in the morning and nothing not even a bite. Just cause you can’t catch them don’t mean there not there

43 minutes ago, smittty said:

Just because there’s no bite  don’t mean the fish aren’t. There spawning and doing there thing and just not feeding. Back when I was a kid I had a skiff and pull a trawl at nite in the bay cach I he crap out of them go back with hook and line in the morning and nothing not even a bite. Just cause you can’t catch them don’t mean there not there

Agreed it's a little early yet for Jersey,.another week or two.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 minute ago, Buck154 said:

Sorry today was a good day. Limit by 1pm

20200620_143400.jpg

Nice catch. GPS coordinates my guess is 3-4 miles off the beach, lumps off Sandy Hook,36 bridge, or south off red Church.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Way off Bob. Inside Raritan bay 

A lot of water to cover John. 

TC buoy? Maybe Rhomer sholes, orchards grounds? Live bait squid & killies or spearing?