IGNORED

Best cover scent?

toxo

6 hours ago, MPSR said:

All Cloths in a scent crush bag and 2 small spritz of Essence of Fall... Loved that stuff since I was a kid..

They still make it?  Loved it as well

I wash all my camo in scent free hunting detergents, once the wash is done, I put them in a clean plastic trash bag that I just sprayed the inside lightly with scent killer spray then transport them outside to air dry, once dried I spray them very lightly with scent killer spray, back in the bag, push all the air out and tie closed.....I don't get dress with my camo until I'm a few hundred yards away from the tree I will hunt from.....I do really like spraying down with fall/earth scent for me I think it works to a point ......also my clothes I wear on the days hunt....socks, underwear, long johns, shirts, pants I wash in regular detergent but the scent free dye fee made by all companies they are come on white bottles I also air dry them outside and are in sealed bags.  

Wash my clothes in baking soda, and store them with paint strainer bags full of natural scent material from the woods.  Bathe in baking soda before going out to eliminate as much scent as possible.  Use it as talc and deodorant.  It works with the bodies ph to neutralize odor.

And clean rubber boots.  

Edited by Greybeard

12 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

I use hand expressed skunk sent on my boots along with a special clothes soaking recipe that I'll share:

collect a couple nice big cow pies.

add the pies and your hunting clothes into the washer

put on a hot, soak overnight, no rinse cycle

hang on the line to dry

I keep my cloths inside of decomposing carcass. The maggots also help with camouflage:happywave: