IGNORED

Binoculars

Currently, I carry a Nikon Action 8X40 set of binoculars. I carry on my chest using a protective carry case.

They are used for Deer hunting with a bow while stalking, and Muzzleloader hunting. 

Also being used for turkey hunting, to eye up the boy's from the girls at a distance.

I am looking for a lighter, more compact set to carry.

I am getting older, and the glass on these are not as clear to focus on as they once were.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please, Nothing from communist china.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

1 hour ago, Booner said:

What's your budget?? 

I bought a pair of Mavens last year at the Pa game show in Harrisburg. 

I own the big names,Lieca,Steiner and Swavorski. These Mavens are just as good or a tad better. Still a little pricey but not $3000. 

Yes, 3k is definitely out of my league. Thanks for the referral. 

I will follow up with your recommendation.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Just now, MPSR said:

For the money Vortex, or Nikon Monarchs. 

I will look into your recommendations.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, the truth said:

I have a set of Vortex Diamondbacks and I love them. They come with a nice case too. Super clear and you’d think they were way more expensive than they actually are 

Thanks. I will check those out also.

10 minutes ago, Kype said:

for $3000 on binos, you better be a guide hunting the biggest game with clients. to each their own though. sometimes i buy bamboo fly rods built before i was even born lol. hope you find what your looking for. i still love my nikons. compact and easy viewing. 

"i buy bamboo fly rods built before i was even born".

Kype, you made me laugh. I have been making my own Bamboo flyrods for years. Too many hobbies and interests. 

I get an itch, and then fly off on a tangent. Drives the wife nuts.

9 minutes ago, Bill from NJ said:

"i buy bamboo fly rods built before i was even born".

Kype, you made me laugh. I have been making my own Bamboo flyrods for years. Too many hobbies and interests. 

I get an itch, and then fly off on a tangent. Drives the wife nuts.

im the same way lol. your wife and my wife could probably talk for hours

Thank you gentlemen for all your input.

Obviously there is a lot of homework for me to do regarding your recommendations.

Again, thanks:up:

11 hours ago, Kype said:

im the same way lol. your wife and my wife could probably talk for hours

Kype,

Nothing good could come of that! :up:

Look on eBay for a pair of canon 8/32 waterproof .

they haven’t made  Them in years as they push image stab now .

you can find them for 100-150 bucks .

IMO they are more user friendly and as clear as my Swarovski are .

I have a pair in each hunting pack and my truck .

as they were cheap enough to buy a few pairs and not have to switch stuff around 

229664DD-CEB0-42EE-A6E5-F9135D4C74D4.png

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/