IGNORED

Vosker cell cam security/trail cams

tcook8296

3 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I am sure skypoint takes better pictures than what you see above you just need to get hold of the SD card. It’s is how it’s sent to you phone, with very low resolution pictures to save on cell dada, making pictures not so clear 

Those are pics sent to my phone. 

Ive never pulled the card

www.liftxrentals.com

17 minutes ago, BHC said:

The Ridgetec doesn't work that way, just so much to explain but you can get high resolutions sent to you, or buy them....it's better to look it up then me explaining ...Mike from Herd360 said keep it on low resolutions, once you get the pictures and like a certain one then use the points for that picture

https://www.herd360.com/pages/ridgetec-data-plans-1

Covert, camera I use allow you to download any picture in high resolution for $0.03. Normally you don’t need it and for what we use these cameras, MRI, low res is just fine. Only some times, at low light and if you want to take a better look, the option is there for next y to no money 

1 hour ago, tcook8296 said:

I am an authorized security dealer so I can pass my discount along. They have a promotion going on so my discount is even better

The s-Ltd Micro is the one I’m interested in they should start shipping any day now for under 200.00