IGNORED

Crabby Fluke

Zipper

6 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Nice Mike. I launched Leonardo yesterday 5:30 am  - wanted to find more bunker and bass but that was not to be with 15-25mph NNE winds until about 11am. Tried trolling a bunker spoon and a drone spoon and got 3 small eating size blues.  Tried some fluking in usual spots but only a dogfish. Found various pockets of hot action with fluke, sea robins and occasional dogfish,  but always very short lived only lasting for a few drifts. My son got one keeper at 19.5” in the Shrewsbury channel near highlands beach until that bite shut off. Very busy channel!  Saw two bottlenose dolphins back out in the bay.  Found some hot fluke action around the hook in tight to the sandy beach doing short drifts from 50’ channel up to 11’ tight to beach.  But all small fish but very hungry.  Quit by 3 there was no drift at all and bite shut down everywhere.  This right here was the find of the day. I mean WTF?   How does this happen.  Big boat over 30’.  

FAB4C0DF-5728-4465-A096-19B8979A6378.jpeg

E02239F2-F2A5-421A-840D-D896C7E09216.jpeg

Way to enjoy your new boat!  That guy stuck on the beach is teaching you another valuable  lesson in boating. Watch the F#&k out where your going!🤣🤣🤣

"All men die, not all men really live". WW