IGNORED

Should NMP be removed from the frontpage of Recent Topics?

NMP Poll  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Should NMP be removed from the frontpage of Recent Topics?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care Either Way

While some of the political threads are beating a dead horse let's not forget we are all sportsmen and women.  Under current climate we are constantly under attack from anti hunting or trapping Bill's and fishing as well..  not to mention the barrage of anti gun sentiments. so there is a political side to us that we need to be aware of and informed on..  I dont think there is a way to differentiate so I would say leave it if you dont want to look at it dont

Edited by vdep217

39 minutes ago, Kype said:

remove it. if you want to look. then go look. this is a fishing, hunting, outdoor forum. if you wanna discuss politics then go join a politic forum. 

The problem is that fishing, hunting and outdoors are affected by politics. There is a lot of overlap.  People can always scroll by the politics but some posts deserve a look.

I am about done with politics - never been so disappointed and ashamed of ALL POLITICIANS - TOP TO BOTTOM, in my life.    With everything that has transpired in the past year, starting with impeachment leading up to CV and Floyd - the one thing that was lacking was leadership at all levels.   Calm, reasoned  - LEADERSHIP...  It does seem that is what this site is turning into, so no skin off my arse if it goes away.    There has to be better sites for political banter anyway...

It's fishing season and bow season is gonna be here so damn fast...   I am still in shock over last bow season...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Liberal snowflakes like polls since Hillary won the popular vote.  If presidential elections were based on popular vote Hillary MIGHT have won.   Then we would have open boarders, free everything that working people would be paying for, ect.  

Snowflakes don't want to see the truth so they surely would want anything factual hidden.  

This poll can't take into account those who are not members.  There are many more visitors here reading posts than members!  

Polls are dangerous!  Popular votes will always harm the minority.  What if a hunting ban was put on a ballot?  

What's next after this?  Some more whine and another subject is hidden?  

1 hour ago, optowalt said:

The problem is that fishing, hunting and outdoors are affected by politics. There is a lot of overlap.  People can always scroll by the politics but some posts deserve a look.

fishing and hunting has nothing to do with what the recent posts thats been here. mulitple members, myself included has tried to start outdoor related posts and the same memeber who like to bitch to one another about politics brings the recent posts to the top. i started viewing other forums to get away from this site with all its politics. if you want to view politics. great, go right ahead but dont make it pop up 50 times a day under recent posts or recent activity. its the same 5 members here who constantly bicker back and forth and we get no where. no one is ever right and no one is ever wrong in their eyes so the ball keeps rolling...this is called nj woods and water. not nj politics 

I’m not on facepage, webhead or any other social media site, except this one. I don’t mind the politics. People just have to keep it respectful. If you don’t like politics don’t click on the topic. We can probably make the moderater job a little easier by not being petulant children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk