IGNORED

Smoked leg of lamb this weekend

Lunatic

That looks good , My Mrs makes me lamb chops at least 2x a month..........and actually lamb chops from Trader Joes are very good , better than from a butcher........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

1 minute ago, MRMCR said:

That looks good , My Mrs makes me lamb chops at least 2x a month..........and actually lamb chops from Trader Joes are very good , better than from a butcher........

Lamb and pork to me is the best tasting store bought meat. 
I seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powdered, oregano and rosemary on top of generous coating of olive oil 

I’ve done quite a few and found out not to do the low and slow Method. To much smoke kills the lamb  the last few years I’ve been doing them actually all lamb at 375 just anuff smoke where you still get the wood flavor. I also bone mine out and roll it with chopped mint and garlic 

7 minutes ago, smittty said:

I’ve done quite a few and found out not to do the low and slow Method. To much smoke kills the lamb  the last few years I’ve been doing them actually all lamb at 375 just anuff smoke where you still get the wood flavor. I also bone mine out and roll it with chopped mint and garlic 

Cooking it faster is not a bad idea. Lamb absorbs smoke very quickly 

We would like the small potatoes and some carrots and please have it dropped off by 5pm......we have the wine so thats not necessary  .........Thanks

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

27 minutes ago, M&M said:

What kind is smoker is that?  I’m running a Dyna-Glo wide body offset. 1st purchase.   Maybe one day I can get a proper stick burner.  This one cost about $ 225-250.  

This is a pellet smoker 

42441F58-7D4A-4AAE-B161-DF707D5C8246.jpeg