IGNORED

Daughter + Xbow = HAPPY

Tuck

So with a lot of help and guidance from BHC my youngest daughter is finally shooting her Xbow.  New scope is in transit but shoots good now.  Problem with the crank system that I will calling about tomorrow (wont hold string when using the crank attachment on a consistent basis) but otherwise it is great.  She is shooting a Patriot 415 by Centerpoint

20200607_185733.jpg

20200607_190716.jpg

8 hours ago, buckfever1974 said:

Love it.  Front yard and all.  Screw what the neighbors think.  Looks big but those twi-pods work very well for crossbows.  Congrats.

The stock is adjustable like an AR and goes from 0-5.  She should have it on 0 but with the crank clamp she shoots from 2.  She will be seated just like the picture to hunt and just have a blind around her!!!

8 hours ago, buckfever1974 said:

One piece of advice that worked well for us is to get the "brackets" up higher off the base so that you can get your fingers around the grip a bit.  Good luck.

And after some trial and error and "Dad this side is making marks in my hand" we did exactly as you suggested and raised them up!!!  Thanks for the tip