IGNORED

Buck Knives

Lunatic

17 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Still nothing. I’m beginning to get angry. 

We are in "special" times (and it's not just corona now -- are their offices in a riot zone?)... they probably have half their people furloughed, and probably no one in the shops on a regular basis. I would give them the benefit of the doubt (particularly given their past reputation of quality service) - probably will take longer than expected to get anything done.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Lunatic said:

So far no response to my email.  

Give them some time.

Everyone is short staffed and/or not even working.

Lots of businesses are not even open to answer phone calls.

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

7 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

We are in "special" times (and it's not just corona now -- are their offices in a riot zone?)... they probably have half their people furloughed, and probably no one in the shops on a regular basis. I would give them the benefit of the doubt (particularly given their past reputation of quality service) - probably will take longer than expected to get anything done.

I know, you are right, and I’m considering the circumstances, as I stated above. Otherwise I would mail the knife back and demand my money back. 

9 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I’m considering the circumstances

Buck is a great American company.

They will make it right.

It is just the times we are in at this moment.

In due time, all will be corrected. :up:

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Their office is in Utah so clearly the Mormons are behind this evil scheme to push lunatic over the edge.

How about we start a Go-Fun-Me page for the Mormons ? ? ?  :rofl:

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

1 minute ago, CJ3a said:

Everything takes 3 times longer than before.  Quotes at work are painful if more than one person is involved.  This work from home is BS.  

Actually I just got an email with returned label. It will go back for repairs tomorrow

What kind of handle is that ? Did you supply the bone for it ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 minutes ago, Bojaffa said:

Nice knife dude. What’s the MSRP on that?

They are both custom buck knives. You can go on their site and customize most of the knives they make. You can select the material the blade is made of, all handle materials, pins or no pins and even engraving. The skinner as you see it was $160