IGNORED

Solo Skiff 6hp Motor Fishing Kayak

splitrockoutdoors

Up for sale is a 2016 Solo Skiff 14' motor kayak with 2016 Tohatsu 6hp outboard motor.

This boat is very unique and will be difficult to explain in text. If you are interested I suggest you do research and watch alot of youtube videos to see all the benefits of this fishing boat.

This boat has some nice storage hatches built in and if you have a pickup truck you do not need a trailer you can load it with a bed extender its super easy for 1 person to do

-Include boat, motor with gas line and 3 gallon gas tank. folding seat, Lowrance hook 4 gps/ fish finder with tansducer installed, 3x rod holders, Seasucker paddle clip, 2x tacklewebs side storage pockets, and aluminum transom saver that has a lip to stop motor from sliding off in emergency, and raises the motor up 2" for even less draft (motor stick down less into water), and bed extender for pickup trucks.

Boat and motor are in Excellent Condition and have been very well maintained.

13-17 mph with 1 person and gear loaded up can be expected. (At 340 lbs and all fishing gear and cooler i was getting 12.5-13 mph on the gps)

I can give a demo of the boat for serious buyers

Boat has proper paperwork!!

Asking $3000 obo

20180423_131322.jpg