IGNORED

whats your favorite type/species of fishing

In my teens - bluefish bluefish bluefish and bonito bonito bonito.

In my 20's through 30's, Tuna and Mako sharks and surf stripers, and still targeting inshore bonito and blues.  

Shad fishing in spring all along - and trout fishing has always been in the spring mix. 

Now - really enjoy bucktailing fluke, and eating seabass.   My days of getting beat up on tuna are in rearview mirror although several of us are doing Cape Cod Tuna this September. 

In the fresh - spring shad still top of list, trout a bit, and now enjoy targeting big river cats.   I can see a nice 5 weight in my future and start getting into fly fishing for sure. 

My favorite though - renting a boat in Abaco / Green Turtle Cay and fishing for the huge variety available.  Trolling and chumming the reefs, deep jigging, and huge bonefish on the flats.      If I had to pick one favorite and just do that rest of my life (sans hurricanes) that would be it.    ABACO!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Could not pick one fish .

if only fished for one species it would bore the shit out of me.

variety and the change of fishing styles keeps it fresh and fun for everything.

for me the fish fighting  at the end of my line at that particular minute is my favorite.

Being as small as a sunfish or as large as a giant.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

A jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other end!  I was fishing on a Lake one time and another fisherman asked me what I was fishing for,I said FISH!  I love every fish that I have ever caught! If I had to pick one Of the fish that I have caught so far it would have to be the Tarpon,The Silver King !:fishing:

Edited by Dinger