nmc02

Best wireless trail camera

What are you using??? Spypoint? Stealth?? What camera is best????

I recently picked up a SPYPOINT micro. Works pretty good I guess, for its price of around $115 I paid. Multiple subscription plans to choose from, first month free. 

• Like 1

I run bushnell and Spartans

Like them both , Spartans a better camera but I like Bushnells software better

• Like 2

I have a spypoint micro. It's done well. No issues with it. 

Spypoint is coming out with an adapter than can turn any regular trail camera into a cellular trail camera. They will cost around $60 each. They will be available about July 8. I'll be buying one, maybe two.  Lol. 

• Like 1

I think @nb6624 could say without a doubt that Spartan Cameras are worth their weight in gold. 

To catch a poacher red handed killing a buck out of season on his cell was simply epic. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 3

Cuddeback Cuddelink. My buddy has had for 2 years.. Flawless.. Also a rip off.. 

I have a Spartan in a box.. (Birthday Gift) I'd rather use shitty camera's. If they get stolen I just pissed. Steal a Spartan and cut the tree down with the farmboss while thief is still in it!

Been using the spypoint micro since around December .

they have worked flawlessly as long as batteries are above 45% .

they are coming out with that camera solar powered , for under 200 bucks .

expecting that with addition and not needing to monitor the batteries they will be even better .

Spartan. Hooked them up to my phone bill and it’s $5 a month for unlimited pics and/or video. 

I’m waiting on the new solar spy points they should start shipping in 4 weeks 

2 hours ago, MPSR said:

Cuddeback Cuddelink. My buddy has had for 2 years.. Flawless.. Also a rip off.. 

I have a Spartan in a box.. (Birthday Gift) I'd rather use shitty camera's. If they get stolen I just pissed. Steal a Spartan and cut the tree down with the farmboss while thief is still in it!

I run 14 cameras on my Cuddelink system. It is nice not to have to check cameras in remote areas. My cost is $360 per year for 14 cams =$25.71 each unit. 

• Like 2

Upgraded form the spypoint micro to the sparatn ghost cam. It is a much better camera . Well worth the extra initial Investment and. Only 8 bucks a month instead of 15 for the spypoint.

I have 8 cuddelink cameras that I pay $20 bucks a month for. It saves that money in gas not to have to go check them. They send a decent pic but batteries last about 3 or 4 months with lithiums. They have solar panels but I havent tried them yet. My best cameras are my free wifi cams. Just have to be near a wifi signal🤣

• Like 1