IGNORED

Backyard Slate Patio finished

LPJR

I have both bluestone and pavers at home and always find the bluestone patios classier......I think mixing up sizes creates a better look but yours looks nice.........and if anyone is doing this ask for bluestone not slate as slate will peel and get slippery when wet.........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

• 4 weeks later...

*Update-Huge thanks to our masonry expert and friend on here, @3Blade for the tips and advice for this. Thanks Mike :up:

Took his suggestion and picked up gray Polymeric and yesterday and swept it into the slate. Wet it and let it set for 24 hours and it appeared to adhere well. Leaving the slates dry and not going to treat or polish them..

Chris and brothers at Polowy are definitely squared away. Great customer service and is my go to supplier for any type of stone and material going forward...

https://www.polowybrothersstoneyard.com/

Resized_20200616_143611.jpeg

Resized_20200616_142415.jpeg

Resized_20200616_142359(1).jpeg

Resized_20200617_174752.jpeg

Edited by LPJR

2 hours ago, 3Blade said:

Looks good Lou!:up: Now I need to come up one of these days for a burger and cold beer.

Anytime Michael! On my days off it has been totally chill in the back with friends these last few nights. 

I would like to also have the annual W&W summer get together also this summer when we hopefully get back to normal. All good...

• 4 weeks later...