IGNORED

Hunting Test with Crossbow

Tuck

She is going to do the home course with me and then the online course thru huntercourse for sure.  I am just worried she wont get to take field test before hunting season starts.  

6 minutes ago, Tuck said:

She is going to do the home course with me and then the online course thru huntercourse for sure.  I am just worried she wont get to take field test before hunting season starts.  

they will have it the course/test before hand....have you signed up already and just waiting on the dates?  They are working out the details to resume the testing

4 hours ago, SlugsnArrows said:

Or have them take an out of state test online and you can buy a NJ licenses with an out of state proof of passing a test. Then you don’t have to worry about any of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get your point of simplicity but those that go through the course are the safest hunters in their first years.at least it used to be that way before the change   I used to be an instructor and I gave it up when they did away with the three day course,  after 2 1 day courses.  To much liability and trust that the parents or mentor taught them the right way.

Edited by vdep217

She will go thru the NJ course and I am not convinced the out of state way would work anyway.  The wording, as I interpret it, makes it seem like you need a RESIDENT out of state license.  

A completed hunter education course or a resident license from NJ or any another state is required to obtain a NJ license