RPK0620

VFW STICKS IT TO MURPHY

Posted (edited)

The cemetary  told my my kids girl scout troop they weren't aloud in to to do it this year and do not come.   My wife and daughter go every year with the troop. 

Edited by FLEWTHECOUPE

I know that Linden VFW placed flags at Rosedale Cemetery …. my son brought flags down to them. And here Denville VFW did GH cemetery.

Was it just a social-distancing thing? Groups of 10 only. The state didn't want all the kids in the scout troops from coming together.

Anyway … a grateful nation honors those, and the families of, men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for us.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

Glad to see this! I hope everyone comes out to vote in the next election and get Seabuscuit out of office!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not the best picture but the sun came out for a while earlier , and I snapped this while I was on the way to pick up some supplies . 

6B4CB4DA-A16F-457B-B5C7-080A7D581205.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Winner 1

That’s awesome! My grandfather was just buried there in October. Glad to see that the flags were still put up and thank you to all that helped. Also THANK YOU to all who have served, will served and all of those that have paid the ultimate sacrifice! 

• Agree 1

F-Murphy and all the dem governments holding their citizenry under tyranny. Open it back up now! 

• Like 1

I did not know Gov. Nazi stopped this patriotic tradition. He is a true progressive democrat. We have 5 family members resting there. Thank you Toms River VFW!!!

• Like 2