BHC

Went And Shot At The Clinton Range

Use it, or don't use the range and ruin it for all of us

20200523_085057.jpg

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

22 hours ago, BHC said:

I got there about 0730 set up and waited till 0800....I had my Savage 220, Remington 1187 20ga slug gun, and Mossberg 835....First time there since the improvements, it looks great lets hope people keep it that way....Guns shot great !!! To the animals from the past that don't clean up after themselves.....they have a big blue dumpster, pick up your garbage, you walk over to the dumpster open the lid toss your garbage into....amazing you just did the right thing

How long did you shoot?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

How long did you shoot?

yesterday I guess I got there around 0730 today around 0715, I think I left around 0930

Edited by BHC

16 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Things are slowly getting back to normal.the local residents are already complaining to the local PD. Hey I guess the realtor didn't tell you about the gun range before you bought the house.:nerd:lol

Like the people that bought the new houses around Black River WMA? Lying j/o's.

56 minutes ago, BHC said:

yesterday I guess I got there around 0730 today around 0715, I think I left around 0930

People waiting to shoot? Do they limit the amount of time to shoot. I could see a port being tied up for hour's with a group of 3-4 shooters.

Both days all ports taken only handicapped one was open...both days no waiting, but a shooter told me this morning that he came to shoot around 10am and it was packed