Went And Shot At The Clinton Range

I got there about 0730 set up and waited till 0800....I had my Savage 220, Remington 1187 20ga slug gun, and Mossberg 835....First time there since the improvements, it looks great lets hope people keep it that way....Guns shot great !!! To the animals from the past that don't clean up after themselves.....they have a big blue dumpster, pick up your garbage, you walk over to the dumpster open the lid toss your garbage into....amazing you just did the right thing

• Like 9

People are slobs!  The state land where I hunt is now a total mess.  Never had litter there after hunting there for 30 years.  Now a bio hazard!!  Going to bring in a contractor bag when I start hanging my cams. Makes me sick to see it so i will pick it up.  

• Like 3
  • Winner 1
People are slobs!  The state land where I hunt is now a total mess.  Never had litter there after hunting there for 30 years.  Now a bio hazard!!  Going to bring in a contractor bag when I start hanging my cams. Makes me sick to see it so i will pick it up.  
I think you mean people in the tri-state area are disgusting, rude, and inconsiderate SOBs. I've found that outside this area, people are actually decent human beings.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A couple of years ago I was shooting at Clinton.  There was garbage everywhere.  Every time I walked back from my target I picked up some garbage.  Some douche bag says to me, "what are you the garbage man?!"  I just shook my head.  No good deed goes unpunished but you do them anyway.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

BHC--I heard there were holes in the overhead cover, did you notice any holes?

saw none, even made a comment to another shooter....Only matter of time the roof will be shot up

That's awesome Joe. Things are slowly getting back to normal.the local residents are already complaining to the local PD. Hey I guess the realtor didn't tell you about the gun range before you bought the house.:nerd:lol

3 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

BHC did you zero the crossbow?

no....I hate that range....going to my friend's house to do it

35 minutes ago, BHC said:

no....I hate that range....going to my friend's house to do it

I agree Joe. I think it's 20 or 30 yards max. No guarantee that those bags  hold the arrow. No burm back up. Just the field that they don't cut often. When they do I should go there with my metal detector.:nerd:I shoot in my yard 60-70 yards, you're welcome anytime!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

I agree Joe. I think it's 20 or 30 yards max. No guarantee that those bags  hold the arrow. No burm back up. Just the field that they don't cut often. When they do I should go there with my metal detector.:nerd:I shoot in my yard 60-70 yards, you're welcome anytime!

true, also if you notice there is a small incline, can't sight in like that

• Like 1