Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've always been a GM guy but any American has to like this!

 

  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Fords sucks fix or repair daily. I'f Trump really want's to make a statement you should back Chevy heartbeat of America!!!

Edited by hunterbob1
  • Disagree 2
  • Disturbing 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F150, nothing even comes close. How many times was Chevy truck of the year?? 

  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Fords sucks fix or repair daily. I'f Trump really want's to make a statement you should back Chevy heartbeat of America!!!

Nope. We have 12 year old Mkx and runs brand new. We also have Ford Explorer which is awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

F150, nothing even comes close. How many times was Chevy truck of the year?? 

Actually, Chevy has won more Motor Trend truck of the year awards than any other manufacturer. Number 2 is Dodge, number 3 is Ford followed by Honda, Jeep, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota in that order.

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great...here we go again with another truck post. 

the ford guys will be posting their trucks soon with a 15" lift kit on 40" tires. 

the tacoma already won the last truck debate:happywave::kissbutt:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kype said:

the ford guys will be posting their trucks soon with a 15" lift kit on 40" tires. 

the tacoma already won the last truck debate:happywave::kissbutt:

I know you saw my F250 but did you see my 1991 Toyota pickup tucked back behind the barn?  IMO each company has their niche.  I wouldn't buy a compact Ford or Chevy pickup if you paid me-Toyotas build the best compact trucks in the world.  On the other hand, I would never buy a Tundra or a Silverado either.  Ford F-Series/Super Duties all the way.  When it comes to cars?  Give me Corvettes, Camaros, Chevelles and El Caminos all day long.  Never cared for Mustangs.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump....Ford......America.....Memorial Day Weekend. Makes ya feel all patriotic don’t it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Fords sucks fix or repair daily. I'f Trump really want's to make a statement you should back Chevy heartbeat of America!!!

Had a few Chevy trucks years ago......real pieces of crap......Ihave a chevy dump truck for sale 40,000 miles cheap in Cranford........good shape........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Had a few Chevy trucks years ago......real pieces of crap......Ihave a chevy dump truck for sale 40,000 miles cheap in Cranford........good shape........

A full-size truck with IFS is an oxymoron.  That's my biggest gripe with Chevys.  Pre '85 on the other hand?  Great trucks.  My buddy had an early '80s 4x4 with a 350/SM465/NP205/Gov-Lock rear.  We beat the piss out of that truck and it just kept going.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

A full-size truck with IFS is an oxymoron.  That's my biggest gripe with Chevys.  Pre '85 on the other hand?  Great trucks.  My buddy had an early '80s 4x4 with a 350/SM465/NP205/Gov-Lock rear.  We beat the piss out of that truck and it just kept going.

Yea maybe Chevy engines are OK but the bodies.....pretty much made out of tin foil................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...