I've always been a GM guy but any American has to like this!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Posted (edited)

Fords sucks fix or repair daily. I'f Trump really want's to make a statement you should back Chevy heartbeat of America!!!

Edited by hunterbob1
  • Disagree 2
  • Disturbing 5

F150, nothing even comes close. How many times was Chevy truck of the year?? 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Fords sucks fix or repair daily. I'f Trump really want's to make a statement you should back Chevy heartbeat of America!!!

Nope. We have 12 year old Mkx and runs brand new. We also have Ford Explorer which is awesome. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

F150, nothing even comes close. How many times was Chevy truck of the year?? 

Actually, Chevy has won more Motor Trend truck of the year awards than any other manufacturer. Number 2 is Dodge, number 3 is Ford followed by Honda, Jeep, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota in that order.

Edited by Woodsman416
  • Like 2

great...here we go again with another truck post. 

the ford guys will be posting their trucks soon with a 15" lift kit on 40" tires. 

the tacoma already won the last truck debate:happywave::kissbutt:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Winner 1

34 minutes ago, Kype said:

the ford guys will be posting their trucks soon with a 15" lift kit on 40" tires. 

the tacoma already won the last truck debate:happywave::kissbutt:

I know you saw my F250 but did you see my 1991 Toyota pickup tucked back behind the barn?  IMO each company has their niche.  I wouldn't buy a compact Ford or Chevy pickup if you paid me-Toyotas build the best compact trucks in the world.  On the other hand, I would never buy a Tundra or a Silverado either.  Ford F-Series/Super Duties all the way.  When it comes to cars?  Give me Corvettes, Camaros, Chevelles and El Caminos all day long.  Never cared for Mustangs.  

• Like 1

Trump....Ford......America.....Memorial Day Weekend. Makes ya feel all patriotic don’t it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

13 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Had a few Chevy trucks years ago......real pieces of crap......Ihave a chevy dump truck for sale 40,000 miles cheap in Cranford........good shape........

26 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Had a few Chevy trucks years ago......real pieces of crap......Ihave a chevy dump truck for sale 40,000 miles cheap in Cranford........good shape........

A full-size truck with IFS is an oxymoron.  That's my biggest gripe with Chevys.  Pre '85 on the other hand?  Great trucks.  My buddy had an early '80s 4x4 with a 350/SM465/NP205/Gov-Lock rear.  We beat the piss out of that truck and it just kept going.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

A full-size truck with IFS is an oxymoron.  That's my biggest gripe with Chevys.  Pre '85 on the other hand?  Great trucks.  My buddy had an early '80s 4x4 with a 350/SM465/NP205/Gov-Lock rear.  We beat the piss out of that truck and it just kept going.

Yea maybe Chevy engines are OK but the bodies.....pretty much made out of tin foil................