Mink

Hydroxychloroquine !

Why have the most viewed studies on this been removed from You Tube etc? 

If you have pain from arthritis this drug is perfectly safe. If you are on the brink of respiratory failure from the Wuhan flu though this drug will kill you. The liberal overlords and their social media henchmen  have really been able to brainwash their target audience. The criminal elites don’t want you taking this generic drug because their profit margins aren’t big enough on it. Remdisivier however still has an active patent and therefor very profitable 

• Agree 3

I've been on it for 5 years now and because it can damage my retinas, I have to have eye exams every 6 months. It has alot of other side effects but, I just have to deal with it. 

Trump has the right of choice. One thing for sure, Trump will do anything to stay in the game unlike Biden who is hiding. One has balls and Biden is a ball of bullshit. 

Mom is a nurse and they tried using the drug in the icu. Had zero effect on helping with the virus, where they say it helps if with people with mild cases. Helps clear up the cough, fever and other virus conditions. Some people with mild cases can feel better in 1-2 days other takes 1-2 weeks and that is where its supposed to help.

Just now, YurytheRed said:

Rome???

Yep... everyone laughs when I say we have front row seats to the possible fall of our empire if we don’t dig in and right this ship. 

1 minute ago, ChrisS said:

Yep... everyone laughs when I say we have front row seats to the possible fall of our empire if we don’t dig in and right this ship. 

Nero might have fiddled while Rome burned but I bet a lot of Romans were also laughing. True the poor bastards were drinking lead and other toxic crap...!

Your right we are in the front row. Actually living in MurphyLand it's more like being on the playing field. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

One has balls and Biden is a ball of bullshit. 

Don't forget, according to the Democrats, "you can kick their balls, but you can't touch them."

• Like 1

I have friends in their 70's and they had the virus  early on and were prescribed it and they say it worked........... and she has MS and he is also falling apart albeit slowly......