IGNORED

Citizens, Gym and local PD defy Murphy

DV1

1 minute ago, smittty said:

Also no judge want to hear it. I know for sure if it were my town it would be thrown out

I think it would here also, but it will depend on how far the owner pushes it and what murphy does about it. If they just stayed closed tomorrow I think it gets dismissed. If they open than it escalates things

26 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I think it would here also, but it will depend on how far the owner pushes it and what murphy does about it. If they just stayed closed tomorrow I think it gets dismissed. If they open than it escalates things

More like if the judge is a Republican or democratic let’s be honest now

It also depends on if the court is even in session. The back log is tremendous and the virtual court appearances at this point are almost pointless except in family court cases. The defiance of X O will force Murphs hand in reopening exponentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

It also depends on if the court is even in session. The back log is tremendous and the virtual court appearances at this point are almost pointless except in family court cases. The defiance of X O will force Murphs hand in reopening exponentially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I'm sure they will find a way to do virtual Court more quickly, not going to miss a chance to get fine money. We can't make money, but we can pay up so they can. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

2 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

No Police Officer in the world wants to write that summons. You better believe that order came directly from Murphy to issue the ticket. 

If that was the case it would have been delivered by the NJSP. The Belmawr Station is right down the block from the gym.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

21 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

If that was the case it would have been delivered by the NJSP. The Belmawr Station is right down the block from the gym.

Had to be the locals if it was going to be done. NJSP doesn't want to be at odds with the local PD, it's still the local PD's town.

Tomorrow may be a different story. Murphy said it will be a lot different, whatever that means. Probably the County Dept of Health, maybe with Prosecutors office, or local PD or maybe NJSP, could show up to order it closed, and LE make an arrest if they fail to comply...maybe something like that. 

I really don't know what he has planned but the gym owner vowed to open tomorrow too, so we may find out. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

55 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Not necessarily

Absolutely. If/when Murphy or the AG has the NJSP step in, you will definitely know

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

28 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Absolutely. If/when Murphy or the AG has the NJSP step in, you will definitely know

You don't think the Governors office could direct a municipality to write a summons? Or at, least "pressure" them? 

Edited by Hunter115522