IGNORED

Shad on the Delaware

ASFTAX

Nice Tony - big catches are few and far between from what I have seen this year, so this may be the best report I have seen (legit report).    Was that today?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Actually it was Thursday the 7th, I put my phone on selfie mode and then held it in my teeth, to get the video. After a while I pulled in the side planers it was too much work.

31 minutes ago, ASFTAX said:

Actually it was Thursday the 7th, I put my phone on selfie mode and then held it in my teeth, to get the video. After a while I pulled in the side planers it was too much work.

I was way North of you that day and could not mark fish in every one of my hotspots...  Only one hookup.   Then went up in much deeper slower water and marked a ton of fish but committed to catfishing.  caught a few shad while doing so in 17' of water, but got two big cats.   Saw a boat trolling same stretch i was marking all the shad, and he was nailing them good.    Seemed like the shad were just holed up and not moving that day (in that stretch), because anchoring in proven pinch-points was futile.     What's up is down this year for me!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I never ever caught a shad. Tried a little bit. Lambertville shad festival.tried from the bank's I know now it's not the right way. Coulda shoulda woulda wait it out to the shoals below Johnny's hot dogs never did. I did catch some though trout fishing in Hancock  floating down river dead.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt