IGNORED

1800Flowers/FedEx Sucks

BHC

Update, both packages showed out on delivery truck yesterday....The one from NY State still at Northhampton Hub, the one from SOuthern NJ went to Ohio, to Indiana and now shows it's out for Delivery in Oak Brook, Illinois .... but on their website it shows the city it was shipped from and the delivery town which is correct....But it's being delivered 18 hrs away as I type....But I and others shouldn't complain about FedEx....Give me a break

Just now, JHbowhunter said:

I love my UPS guys, they bring stuff right to door and give my dog a treat...   I don't deal with FEDEX all that much... 

I will ask a supplier who the delivery service is and will tell them to forget the order if its Fed Ex and can't send it another way.

Terrible system they have in place. My last package with them sent by a new medical supplier without my knowledge went to an old address. The supplier verified my address when I called. They never had the old address....BUT FED EX DID!!! Think I posted about this before. My brother had to go down and get the package at a place I wasn't for many months. Some deliveries by them never made it to the door. Talk about a circus trying to recover items with both Fed Ex and the suppliers.

I had to go into the Fed Ex  website and change my old address to the new to take it out of their system...FUBAR

Our LOCAL FLORIST just delivered a beautiful MOTHERS DAY vase sent from our son in Mass.  He asked if it could be delivered Sun morning and they said "absolutely" !

Buy & support LOCAL and USA made products.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

38 minutes ago, BHC said:

But I and others shouldn't complain about FedEx....Give me a break

Look, you and Hammer have both stated that Fedex sucked even before the pandemic. So Einstein what would make you think it would be better during a pandemic with a 50% loss in workers and 300% increase in requests? 

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

29 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

Our LOCAL FLORIST just delivered a beautiful MOTHERS DAY vase sent from our son in Mass.  He asked if it could be delivered Sun morning and they said "absolutely" !

Buy & support LOCAL and USA made products.

Awesome, I guess BHC didn’t think of supporting the local businesses that probably donate to HIS PBA. Was probably looking to save $5

AWM

5 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Look, you and Hammer have both stated that Fedex sucked even before the pandemic. So Einstein what would make you think it would be better during a pandemic with a 50% loss in workers and 300% increase in requests? 

I don't dictate on what shipping service the seller/store uses .....They use FedEX cause I'm sure they are cheapest or at least one of the cheapest 

1 minute ago, MGHunter66 said:

Awesome, I guess BHC didn’t think of supporting the local businesses that probably donate to HIS PBA. Was probably looking to save $5

first off if you take the time to read you would see I stated I knew nothing about flowers being ordered until it wasn't delivered, and I did say and agree on buying local, and we did so yesterday, and what in God's Good name does the PBA have to do with this?  Get off your high horse, you must own alot of FedEx stock