IGNORED

1800Flowers/FedEx Sucks

BHC

1 hour ago, RPK0620 said:

Do a quick google search and then SUPPORT your LOCAL florist and you will find you get a better arrangement or the same for less money !

Amen !   Been involved in that business my whole life. What do I do when I need to send flowers somewhere? Call the small local florist and give them your credit card over the phone. The quality and service is usually much better and you help a small businessman survive. I can't tell you how 1-800 Flowers and all the other scams that take the majority of the profit have destroyed an industry and for the most part reduced service and quality.

6 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Guarantee during a pandemic? Be thankful you lived through it, some fed ex employees may not have. Stop stomping your feet like a child

Max , the issue with Fed Ex in the LEHIGH valley didn’t start during this pandemic .

they always sucked .

right now I have had a package on the truck for 7 consecutive days .

Each days tracking says delivery by 8 pm .

yet by 11 Am this morning its status already changed to undeliverable.

If they aren’t going to deliver a package , the status should show it still at the distribution center , NOT  on truck , out for delivery .

.the amount of money paid for these deliveries , they shouldn’t take a week extra from a facility that’s 11 miles away .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

7 hours ago, BHC said:

When my wife and I both had Covid19 my daughter's boyfriend's mother sent over many meals, and offered to go food shopping for us. So on Thrusday morning my wife placed a order for flowers to be sent to her as a thank you, it was guaranteed to be delivered yesterday per 18ooflowers, but of course Federal Express who they use still hasn't delivered, an calling 1800flowers and getting hold of customer service rep is nearly impossible, she was on hold with them for 47 mins then got disconnected, Federal Express once more showed yesterday "OUT FOR DELIVERY" then like my order last week at around 8pm it goes back to "PENDING DELIVERY" With all the technology Federal Express still can't track/deliver a package on the day it's suppose to be 

It's really a difficult time for all these delivery services. Short staffed, overworked and frightened. On the brighter side you survived the virus and that's a blessing. I've seen far too many who have not survived. Glad you made it through...…!

41 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Max , the issue with Fed Ex in the LEHIGH valley didn’t start during this pandemic .

they always sucked .

If they aren’t going to deliver a package , the status should show it still at the distribution center , NOT  on truck , out for delivery .

.the amount of money paid for these deliveries , they shouldn’t take a week extra from a facility that’s 11 miles away .

Thank you Hammer, so it just isn't with me. I'm expecting two packages today, one says on truck out for delivery we shall see. The other package coming from Southern NJ as of this morning was in Ohio, now its  Indiana.....its going the wrong way....

3 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

they always sucked .

How many construction job contracts were supposed to finish last month but have been extended 60days? How many food deliveries were two weeks late? How many other local services are grossly behind? How many delivery type services have a 300% increase in requests and a 50% reduced staff? It’s all relative. My point to the OP was just that. If whining on NJWW is the goal he has exceeded expectations. People/businesses are doing the best they can. Not good enough???Go get your f$&king flowers and deliver them yourself. 

AWM

MG, if you took the time to read i said i understand things are delayed cause of the virus, but Federal Express delivery in this area is bad prior to the virus and during, just as hammer4reel confirmed.  If my delivery states pending I'm ok with that,  but if it states its on the delivery truck to be delivered by the end of day and it isn't then at 8pm it goes back to pending and this goes on for days and in some cases others said weeks there is a unprofessional issue with Federal Express. As of today. Two packages coming from same seller but from two different stores. one coming from upstate NY showing its on the delivery truck to be delivered by the end of day, not holding my breath...the other coming from southern NJ, as of this morning it shows its in Ohio, few hours ago it was in Indiana, its going the wrong way....

25 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

How many construction job contracts were supposed to finish last month but have been extended 60days? How many food deliveries were two weeks late? How many other local services are grossly behind? How many delivery type services have a 300% increase in requests and a 50% reduced staff? It’s all relative. My point to the OP was just that. If whining on NJWW is the goal he has exceeded expectations. People/businesses are doing the best they can. Not good enough???Go get your f$&king flowers and deliver them yourself. 

Not many construction jobs shut down ..

american dream is about the only large job shut down , and it only did so for fear of having to sanitize if they had a positive case .

airport job had a bunch of cases and started back up after sanitize and closing for just 3 days .

most are actually working overtime to finish early , and not add guys to the crews that have been on them without issues.’..

850 million dollar job at Hackensack is running full tilt, and that’s the hardest hit area in Nj.

we are probably up to 400 guys there between the different phases of the project .

I don’t care what job you have , or how stressed you are .if you charge for a service , then get it done .

Lehigh valley that is the local hub for our area west of Clinton hardly has any coved cases .

so using covid  is only an excuse .

you think a package on the LOCAL delivery truck that comes to your house for 7 days straight is acceptable ?’ 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

31 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I don’t care what job you have , or how stressed you are .if you charge for a service , then get it done .

Easier said then done when your workforce is below 50% and requests are up 300%. But then again who am I to argue with the almighty

AWM

6 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Easier said then done when your workforce is below 50% and requests are up 300%. But then again who am I to argue with the almighty

MGH - you're completely missing the point and acting like a petulant little pansy in the process.  Trust me I'm more than happy to point out when BHC is being an idiot.  What BHC's been saying and you're missing isn't the fact that it's late.  But rather how pathetic Fedex's system is at actually tracking the packages they are shipping.  If the package is still in the warehouse, then they should simply state that.  They shouldn't be raising the customer's hopes up by stating the packages are out for delivery for days on end but they're never dropped off.  It's that simple.  Don't go reading into this any further.  It's not that complicated.

David