IGNORED

2019 Permit Bow 10pt mount is done!

JHbowhunter

27 minutes ago, gillripper said:

That's a gorgeous animal.  If I shot that I would stood over it speechless for awhile.

It still hasn’t sunk in. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Looks great Jacko.  I didn’t realize it before Jack it looks like Noon put buck skin leather on back. 👍🏻 The high you feel from this beautiful deer is why a lot of us do it Jacko. 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Looks great Jacko.  I didn’t realize it before Jack it looks like Noon put buck skin leather on back. 👍🏻 The high you feel from this beautiful deer is why a lot of us do it Jacko. 

Thanks Todd - and you know it.   It was like the final "end" to the hunt of a lifetime last night, as I sat in my recliner, enjoying this view as it looks even better with the lights on it...  A good drink, watching a bowhunting show - Tiffany in fact...    (can't say what else I may have been doing :rofl: ) :smoking:

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

I shot a big 10pt once….

I have to compliment you on your wall of unbelievable mounts, but the pedestal mount is the best and deserving way to display that deer. I saw the perfect brown moss in a garden center yesterday!  I've only seen one buck from NJ that was like that, and that was 50 years ago while hunting the edge of Dukes Estate , no shot though. Can I ask what county that was from?  Jack

1 hour ago, Jerzguy2 said:

I have to compliment you on your wall of unbelievable mounts, but the pedestal mount is the best and deserving way to display that deer. I saw the perfect brown moss in a garden center yesterday!  I've only seen one buck from NJ that was like that, and that was 50 years ago while hunting the edge of Dukes Estate , no shot though. Can I ask what county that was from?  Jack

Thank you it was Sussex County

I shot a big 10pt once….