IGNORED

Found the whitetail highway

Bigtom856

So I was out walking in a piece of woods yesterday, out in Estelle manor.. I was About a quarter mile off of route 50 when I came across this piece of trampled heaven. I've never seen anything so used before.. Unfortunately I wasn't planning on anything more than a walk in the woods. I was unprepared to say the least! However, I did map spot it on my gps and plan on taking the cam out this weekend!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404063997.126891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must either be a pinchpoint between two well used areas or you have a herd of wild elephants running thru there! Real nice find.

Well, I found some droppings there too. I think it's safe to assume no elephants lmao [emoji23]

the only way to be sure is to sample those droppings.... :rofl:

That only works if the droppings are still moist, once they dry out you can't tell them apart.  Always sample the freshest ones for the best results.  Good luck!   :up:  

That only works if the droppings are still moist, once they dry out you can't tell them apart.  Always sample the freshest ones for the best results.  Good luck!   :up:  

Well, I'm still picking my teeth.. But the droppings are DEFINITELY from a monster swamp donkey.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: