BowhunterNJ

Loading a deer into a pickup bed by yourself!

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

These threads make me sad.  :shakehead:

Sorry @Rusty.  One day you'll get your first deer and be able to try this technique.  Stay positive!  On a side note, maybe you can use this technique to load a log splitter into your pickup bed?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, electric10162 said:

Look at the rack. Only Jack's deer was big enough to warrant this loading technique.:hail:

Jack has to start over again. He can only shoot button bucks and spikes for at least a few years. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Sorry @Rusty.  One day you'll get your first deer and be able to try this technique.  Stay positive!  

The one thing I am positive about, I'm much more likely to shoot my first deer long before you kids today would be able to actually lift a deer into a truck bed.    :shakehead:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The one thing I am positive about, I'm much more likely to shoot my first deer long before you kids today would be able to actually lift a deer into a truck bed.    :shakehead:

We all just shoot REALLY big deer.  And we don't use Rages like you do, which helps automatically cut them into smaller pieces for easier lifting when you shoot them.