IGNORED

Is our President blowing it?

Pathman

Lysol today issued an "urgent" press release warning us not to take their products internally.

Improper use of Disinfectants

Due to recent speculation and social media activity, RB (the makers of Lysol and Dettol) has been asked whether internal administration of disinfectants may be appropriate for investigation or use as a treatment for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route).  As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.

We have a responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts. For this and other myth-busting facts, please visit Covid-19facts.com.

For more information on our response to COVID-19, visit this link: Coronavirus information

5 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

Lysol today issued an "urgent" press release warning us not to take their products internally.

Common sense isn't it. Oh, I forgot who said it.  Pitiful it was necessary. 

Edited by archer36

13 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Trump is what Trump is, there isn't changing it. You did not elected him for being well spoken, well polished politician. We elected him to get things done and he is getting it done.

I agree, however, getting him re-elected is my concern. 
I feel these conferences are doing as much harm to him as the Russia BS and everything else prior has done. 

From day 1 I’ve thought he needs to shut up sometimes. In that respect he screws himself a lot by giving them the clips they use to bludgeon him and in turn us for supporting him. His policies are largely outstanding and the leadership has been great but sometimes he brings the ridicule on himself. But what do I know, the guy has proven he’s a master marketer.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

Only now do you think he should shut up? LOL, he should have toned down his antics years ago and he would literally be the most popular president ever IMO. But he is who he is and it ain't gonna happen.

As for Cuomo, who cares, he isn't running and there is nothing the Dems can do about the fact that Biden is the chosen person, unless they literally kill him.

edit: I guess Biden could drop out but not sure how that would work as Cuomo was never on ballot, they would have to default to next person inline on ballot according to delegates.  

Edited by newjerseyhunter

Just now, newjerseyhunter said:As for Cuomo, who cares, he isn't running and there is nothing the Dems can do about the fact that Biden is the chosen person, unless they literally kill him. 

Regardless of who the VP pick is; Biden, Abrams, etc, Joe will not serve a full term. They will 25th amendment him so fast your head will spin. This in reality is a race between Trump and whomever is chosen as Biden’s temporary VP/replacement.

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

47 minutes ago, Pathman said:

What I’m referring to is the nightly press conferences. Is it just me, or do any of you also feel he needs to STFU and let the professionals, Pence, and his press people do the talking? 
I’m as big a Trump supporter as the next guy, but his ramblings, which include way too many interjections of things he says out loud that should remain in his head, he can’t seem to finish a complete thought or sentence before starting a new one!

Then he reads without pauses or feeling, doesn’t come across well.
There’s the constant telling everyone how good a job he’s doing, it makes him appear very insecure. Then there’s the constant bickering with the spoiled brat snowflake press Corp (the majority of them anyway) that makes him appear less than Presidential, and plays right into the hands of the opposition. This is why he has press people and a VP, let them speak! 
He’s a man who gets things done, he’s not an orator, he should cut way back on his press appearances and do what he does best, which is getting the job done and making America Great again! 
If he was an orator like Reagan, or dare I say it, Cuomo or Obama (even though it was all bullshit!) he’d be treated much differently, but because he talks like a blue collar guy, he gets no respect and never will no matter how effective his policies are or how good they are for America. 
It will be used against him at every turn, and if he doesn’t make an adjustment, I fear it may cost him the election...

Thoughts? 

You make some good points about this topic...n I too have some concerns about this....some of the most appeal of him is he comes across more of a regular guy who tells it like it is.....but some times its a bit more what we need to hear...like him mentioning disinfectant for our lungs....the corrupt press is running with that one....been on all day n night....i may have said the same thing while thinking outside the box....but he got railed by it

Lose the election for it??  Nope...never guna happen!!  Strongest president we have had in years...but getting a 3.5 yr bad rap from press and in a shitstorm of a pandemic!

28 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Cuomo 82% approval rating.

Trump 40%.

I think you have it backwards.

Trumps approval rating is higher than that.  Cuomo is less than that.  Being that Trump is bashed all day every day by over 90% of the news media it's amazing that his ratings are as high as they are.  Seriously Google disinfectants.  There are thousands of deadinthehead articles about trumps statement but if you actually saw and heard what he said you would realize just how lame the fake news media is.  

I believe his actions and words at the press conferences are sparked by the inaccurate and condescending remarks of the some of the reporters and the 24 hour news (BS) networks. Some of the questions are just awful political hack jobs. Watch Murphy and King Cuomo..Neither are asked even a remotely tough question most days. And when Murphy is asked a tough question his answer is usually snarky. Then, as we’ve seen he won’t grant certain reporters access.   TRUMP2020!