IGNORED

Is our President blowing it?

Pathman

What I’m referring to is the nightly press conferences. Is it just me, or do any of you also feel he needs to STFU and let the professionals, Pence, and his press people do the talking? 
I’m as big a Trump supporter as the next guy, but his ramblings, which include way too many interjections of things he says out loud that should remain in his head, he can’t seem to finish a complete thought or sentence before starting a new one!

Then he reads without pauses or feeling, doesn’t come across well.
There’s the constant telling everyone how good a job he’s doing, it makes him appear very insecure. Then there’s the constant bickering with the spoiled brat snowflake press Corp (the majority of them anyway) that makes him appear less than Presidential, and plays right into the hands of the opposition. This is why he has press people and a VP, let them speak! 
He’s a man who gets things done, he’s not an orator, he should cut way back on his press appearances and do what he does best, which is getting the job done and making America Great again! 
If he was an orator like Reagan, or dare I say it, Cuomo or Obama (even though it was all bullshit!) he’d be treated much differently, but because he talks like a blue collar guy, he gets no respect and never will no matter how effective his policies are or how good they are for America. 
It will be used against him at every turn, and if he doesn’t make an adjustment, I fear it may cost him the election...

Thoughts? 

Edited by Pathman

I have long felt he should STFU and just lead.   When he speaks or tweets, I cringe.     Could possibly be one of best POTUS ever?  But not with his mouth and ego - just STFU please!!!!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

13 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I don't think he is blowing it he is who he is.  It's Cuomo who gets in my nerves.  The guy should be wearing depends as a mask to catch all of the crap that comes out of his mouth. 

Cuomo 82% approval rating.

Trump 40%.

I think you have it backwards.

Edited by archer36

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Trump is what Trump is, there isn't changing it. You did not elected him for being well spoken, well polished politician. We elected him to get things done and he is getting it done.

What specifically?