MRMCR

NJ might give $600 a week to Illegals

Just saw a story on NJ.com Gov. Murphy is considering giving $600 a week to illegals living in NJ .......because they cant get unemployment.......... ( I got nothing, my mouth is still just dropped open ) ........

• Disturbing 1

Posted (edited)

That can’t be True! Sounds sick. 
Just  looked it up....,,it’s true! Gov. Nazi must be impeached now

Edited by Batsto
  • Like 1

With all the people in New Jersey still not getting  unemployment  why would he give them they money. That governor is truly an jerkoff. America first. But he would rather screw the citizens and take care of illegals.  He should run for president of Mexico.  

• Like 1

but no money for property tax rebate next month/no help for anybody that  is a resident and pays taxes //jaun will send it home and not even pay tax on the 600.00

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, MRMCR said:

Just saw a story on NJ.com Gov. Murphy is considering giving $600 a week to illegals living in NJ .......because they cant get unemployment.......... ( I got nothing, my mouth is still just dropped open ) ........

Another example of liberal sickness. We have no money for Americans, we are facing major budget shortfalls  and this asshole will give our money to criminals who should not be here in the first place.

He's crying to Trump for money and threatening to layoff cops, Healthcare workers and first responders but he has money to give illegals!!!

NJ politicians Suck

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I got told to kick rocks basically as a born American citizen small business owner. This is some major bs. Especially when you’re threatening to lay off first responders.

• Like 1

Disgusting but then he's a liberal

He wants Federal bailout yet since he took office he has gone against the Feds.....making NJ a sanctuary state,  programs for illegals , unlawful order to NJ LEO's not to work with ICE, planned partenhood, and many more wasteful tax payers funded programs. He is willing to layoff Americans yet will pay illegals unemployment 

• Like 1

And I applied for my state business grant of up to $10,000 and was told to pound sand. We've been shutdown since 3/22

• Like 2