IGNORED

Rod builders

Ravincrossbow

Real easy to replace a rod tip yourself.   If you have calipers, measure the rod tip diameter and just order a good quality rod tip from somewhere like mud hole.com.  If you don’t have a caliper, take some drill bits and find out which diameter bit fits inside the old rod tip to figure out the diameter.   You can use regular 5 minute epoxy or hot melt glue, made for rodtips, to attach the new tip.  I’d get a good quality silicon carbide tip. 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, Ravincrossbow said:

I was Fishing the other day somehow the inside ring to the guide chipped and started to Cause instant break offs on hook sets. Anyone know of any good rod builders I can bring my blackhole rod too to get the tip replaced thanks 

Which guide?  If the tip, it is an easy repair you can do yourself as others said.  If a guide along the rod, then it needs to be carefully unwrapped, replaced, rewrapped, and coated.  

18 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Which guide?  If the tip, it is an easy repair you can do yourself as others said.  If a guide along the rod, then it needs to be carefully unwrapped, replaced, rewrapped, and coated.  

The tip is glued on and wrapped so I have to strip the whole tip of the blank and eventually re wrap and epoxy  it