Rangefinder recommendations

I was shooting last night in the back yard.. Apparently I left my rangefinder on the deck overnight and just remembered it was out there. Of course it was after the heavy rains passed through here. Needless to say mine was not waterproof. I took out the battery and dried the outside of it and it now resides in a zippy full of white rice. Hopefully it is not dead, but in case it is, what would you guys recommend in a waterproof rangefinder..

Thanks BHC for the suggestion but locally no one had them in stock and wanted it today. So I picked up an older model Nikon Monarch 800 today at Cheyenne Outfitters. Nice little unit that is Waterproof and fog proof. The optics are multicoated and the internals are nitrogen purged and "O" ring sealed. The eye piece is focusable and the optics are nice and clear.. It was on sale and also the last one so I asked if there was an additional discount as well. They took of an additional 15%... I'm a happy camper.. 

strange_071107h.jpg

that is the Nikon I was going to get if I didn't get the Bushnell, at the time the Bushnell was cheaper in price with just as good reviews, but also Cableas had free shipping and got a pair of Binos, and a knife set with it