IGNORED

Afternoon trouting

Buck154

Nice job! I caught a trout last weekend with a hook and the same colored pink worm in its mouth, I put the worm on my hook and caught three trout right away and then it was flung off the hook by the last fish. Needless to say when I got home that night I place my Cabelas order for several different color worms, hopefully they will arrive today:up:

Edited by bucky

Great day. There's a lot out there for catching.  Pink , orange and natural have been good.  I did the same and ordered from Cabelas.

3 hours ago, bucky said:

Nice job! I caught a trout last weekend with a hook and the same colored pink worm in its mouth, I put the worm on my hook and caught three trout right away and then it was flung off the hook by the last fish. Needless to say when I got home that night I place my Cabelas order for several different color worms, hopefully they will arrive today:up:

13 hours ago, Kype said:

very nice. if you ever do go fly fishing. use a san juan worm fly. its the same thing that you caught the bows on. instead of rubber its yarn. they work great. 

KIMG1289.thumb.JPG.38f7b0449ed448b3bf222256963cae6a.JPG

you can see the fly laying on the rock below the trout. 

Yeah I bet they work good. Fly rod might be my next challenge 

20 hours ago, LPJR said:

Nice job  Johnboy! I am going to grab some rebels today. :up:

nmc02 swears by an orange rapala that works for him often also. 

I think that is Nicks answer for everything when someone asks what he is using. He said they worked great in merrill creek but I have yet to catch a thing on them at Merrill Creek since I first met Nick 10 years ago. If you ask him what he uses for tuna he will probably say orange rapala. 🤣