In need of USED rims/tires for F150

Long story short, I just won my suite against Ford for my lemon F150. They are buying it back from me. I have aftermarket tires and wheels on it now (Fuel wheels, and Nitto ridge grappler tires) that were expensive.  No way in hell I'm returning my truck to Ford with my aftermarket stuff.. unfortunately I got rid of the stock tires and wheels, as I had no idea this would happen. Judging by that truck poll that was on here a while back, seems like a lot of guys have F150's. I'm hoping that some of you put on aftermarket times and wheels, and have your stock stuff laying around. If I'm not mistaken, all F150s from 2004-current have a 6X135mm bolt pattern. Shoot me a PM if you have anything that matches what I'm looking for. Thanks guys. Be safe.

Edited by Hunter115522
  • 3 weeks later...

what year F150 do you have and issues it had?

I went thru the lemon law way back in summer of 1995 with a brand new blazer total POS.....At the time NJ's lemon law was three different issues that would lower the value and or safety of the vehicle, but I had to give them a chance to fix it, and they tried and never did. So when I said I want my money back Chevy's regional manger said "NO, we will give you a new truck" I said NJ's law doesn't say that, it says it's my choice, refund or new truck.....He didn't care....Back then NJ AG's office had a lemon law office I called them, within 2 hours while at work the AG's office called me and said Chevy will be calling you.....Next day sure enough they called I got my funds back within 2 weeks

Problem with the truck was: Paint was peeling off it was a week old, got it back 3 months later, roof rack was leaking it wasn't sealed upon replacement after paint job, they had it for 3 weeks, got it back still leaking....BAM I WIN, THEY LOST !!! So 2 weeks later the dealer called me to return the truck and get my check, on the way there, the door panel drivers side popped off, and the dashboard was loose

Now it's been 25 years, and still I question a GM vehicle...I love Vetts, and really like the new Silverado Trail Boss, but I don't know if I will ever purchase one of them

2 hours ago, BHC said:

what year F150 do you have and issues it had?

I went thru the lemon law way back in summer of 1995 with a brand new blazer total POS.....At the time NJ's lemon law was three different issues that would lower the value and or safety of the vehicle, but I had to give them a chance to fix it, and they tried and never did. So when I said I want my money back Chevy's regional manger said "NO, we will give you a new truck" I said NJ's law doesn't say that, it says it's my choice, refund or new truck.....He didn't care....Back then NJ AG's office had a lemon law office I called them, within 2 hours while at work the AG's office called me and said Chevy will be calling you.....Next day sure enough they called I got my funds back within 2 weeks

Problem with the truck was: Paint was peeling off it was a week old, got it back 3 months later, roof rack was leaking it wasn't sealed upon replacement after paint job, they had it for 3 weeks, got it back still leaking....BAM I WIN, THEY LOST !!! So 2 weeks later the dealer called me to return the truck and get my check, on the way there, the door panel drivers side popped off, and the dashboard was loose

Now it's been 25 years, and still I question a GM vehicle...I love Vetts, and really like the new Silverado Trail Boss, but I don't know if I will ever purchase one of them

Truck is a 2018. Although the suit is over, and I won, I haven't signed any paper work finalizing anything yet so my lawyer told me not to discuss it on the internet just yet. I'll post a full recap as soon as it's done.

UPDATE:

So a few of you reached out, and I SERIOUSLY appreciate it. My lawyer told me I cannot put anything OLDER then my truck on the vehicle before I turn it back into Ford. Therefor, the only rims that would work would be Ford stock rims, 18 inch, off a 2018, 2019, or 2020. I highly doubt I'll find that here, but if anyone can help, let me know!

• 2 weeks later...