madeinuk

Uranus in NW sky right now

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Look at it next week, next month, next year and explain to me how it is in the same general area every night while the earth rotates around the sun and the earth rotates.  

It,(venus), is actually moving lower and lower and will be down to the horizon at 11:49.  Not sure what you are looking at, maybe a light on cell tower or something. lol

Edited by Nomad
  • Haha 1

Ive been showing people those lights in the sky for years. They are in the same area every night.  

Screenshot_20200408-215935.jpg

12 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Blue= cops are pulling someone over.,....Red= lipstick on a hooker ..............Its a planet

• Haha 1

Nick you are talking about something different, this is a planet in the western sky.  It is setting to the west.

I believe you see other lights in your area though.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Nick you are talking about something different, this is a planet in the western sky.  It is setting to the west.

I believe you see other lights in your area though.

Could be.  I went out and looked NW per the OP and could only see the same lights that are out there every night. Look at whatever lights you are looking at with binoculars.  If it has red and blue lights on it, it is the same that I see.

Edited by nickmarch

10 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Look at it next week, next month, next year and explain to me how it is in the same general area every night while the earth rotates around the sun and the earth rotates.  

I think Galileo did a sufficient job explaining this one.

Also, the Earth rotates about its axis and revolves around the Sun.  

Let's not even start the with respect to what discussion.

1 minute ago, username said:

I think Galileo did a sufficient job explaining this one.

Also, the Earth rotates about its axis and revolves around the Sun.  

Let's not even start the with respect to what discussion.

Yes exactly that's why the lights that I've been looking at for years can't be stars or planets the lights are in the same place every night.

21 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Did you ever consider there are millions of stars and planets out there, hundreds if not thousands visible every clear night, and maybe you are not looking at the one light he is looking at? Maybe? :shock:

• Winner 1

8 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Yes exactly that's why the lights that I've been looking at for years can't be stars or planets the lights are in the same place every night.

What are they Nick?

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Did you ever consider there are millions of stars and planets out there, hundreds if not thousands visible every clear night, and maybe you are not looking at the one light he is looking at? Maybe? :shock:

No they are in the same general area every night and have red and blue lights on them.

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

What are they Nick?

Read my first post here. They are balloons that detect explosions.  

Year's ago I was with a friend at a park waiting for the fireworks to start.  I showed the girl the one that is over the ocean.  When the fireworks started the thing dropped straight down.  I searched the net and found that it is a balloon that detects explosions.  That's why they are in the same place every night.

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Read my first post here. They are balloons that detect explosions.  

Year's ago I was with a friend at a park waiting for the fireworks to start.  I showed the girl the one that is over the ocean.  When the fireworks started the thing dropped straight down.  I searched the net and found that it is a balloon that detects explosions.  That's why they are in the same place every night.

How do they keep balloons in the same spot?

8 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

No they are in the same general area every night and have red and blue lights on them.

Did you read my post? :

Did you ever consider there are millions of stars and planets out there, hundreds if not thousands visible every clear night, and maybe you are not looking at the one light he is looking at? Maybe? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, username said:

Some  people are saying that Aliens are leaving the planet due to Covid-19.

Haven't seen @Rusty in a while... :think:

That was a joke to lighten up the mood at the time.  I don't believe that for a second!

Luny, I'm not wasting my time answering you.  You have made it perfectly clear that you just don't get some things.

Edited by nickmarch
  • Haha 1